Xbox 360 The best Xbox 360 game you have played

gamejunkie

At first I used to think that the best game that I have ever played on the Xbox 326 has to be Assassins Creed the first game but that was up until I played GTA 5. GTA 5 to me has to be the best game that I have ever played on the console until this day. I think that the reason that I say that GTA 5 has the be the best game that I have ever played is because of the heists. That was something that I have never done in a video game before and I must say that it was really fun to play and I still enjoy those missions.

Which game would you say has to be the best game that you have ever played on the console and why?

I think I really enjoyed Assassin's Creed 2 which is probably my favorite of the series, it's a really tough choice honestly because I try to only play games I really enjoy.

My favourite game for the Xbox 360 was most definitely Halo 3. I felt Halo 3 was a masterpiece, and I was hoping Halo 4 would be just as good but it unfortunately wasn't. Hopefully they learn their mistakes and make Halo 5 into the great game that it can be.

I think I really enjoyed Assassin's Creed 2 which is probably my favorite of the series, it's a really tough choice honestly because I try to only play games I really enjoy.
I will tell you that I really enjoyed Assassins Creed 2 as well. I will agree with you when you say that you think that it was the best game of the series. I remember when I had first bought that game that I spent hours and hours just playing that game because it was so fun.

The best game that had brought me joy whenever I played it know matter what mood I was is either Halo 3 or Gears of War 2, I absolutely loved playing these games when I came back home turn on my Xbox 360 and play one of these games. The biggest reasons that I loved these games was when my friends were not online or busy and could not play for that day or hour I would play Gears of War 2 and enhance my skill and technique, when my friends were online and wanted to play custom games on Halo 3 I would always join in and I would love every second because it brought plenty of my friends closer because we were spending plenty of time playing other peoples maps or creating better maps.

Oh yeah I forgot about games like Halo and Gear of War. Man those are some of the games that I also enjoyed and just by you mentioning them you made me want to go and play them. Those are two games that are added to my list for sure of great games that I have played on this console.

I really loved Assassins Creed 2. I played it over and over again too. I remember it as the most exciting game I played and spent the most amount of time on it. There are so many other games that are good but none of them stands out the most other than Assassins Creed 2.

I really can't decide between Dark Souls 1 or 2, they both are excellent in their own ways... I think I'm gonna go with 2. DkS1 is a better atmosphere and world but DkS2 simply plays a lot better, which makes it better in the long run.

For me it's not the best but the most memorable is Gears of War. I bought the PS3 first but nothing blew me away until I bought the 360. Gears 1 was so amazing to me at the time that it left a deep impression until this day. Sadly, I've yet to meet with the same impact with the new gen.

I think the Mass Effect series were my favorite games on the 360. I enjoyed Halo 3 also, especially doing coop missions. Multiplay in ME3 was really fun in the beginning too, but it got dull as time went on for me.

I vote for Assassin's Creed II as well. Just top notch all of the way although I also like Halo III quite a bit as well.

Fallout New Vegas is my choice. I'm a big fan of open world RPGs and Fallout NV delivered the best experience in this regard. Fallout 3 was good, yes, but I found NV more immersive and interesting story wise. Honorable mentions go to the Dark Souls 1 & 2, those games kicked ass, literally ;)

I'm hard-pressed to pick a favorite or "best" game on 360; there have been so many that I liked. Assassin's Creed 2 comes to mind, along with Grand Theft Auto 5, and L.A. Noire -- Can we say amazing graphics?

I vote for Assassin's Creed II as well. Just top notch all of the way although I also like Halo III quite a bit as well.

Man I really loved that game and I will not stop saying that I think that it was the best game of the series. I really hope that they could go back and review that game and see what made it so good because lately I really think that they have lost their touch and the series is beginning to die a slow death.

If you like challenge with rpg elements, then dark souls is your game. It honestly was the greatest gaming experience ive ever had, especially if you play on the Xbox One. The graphics are insane along with the difficult gameplay. A true gem that deserves to be played, and if you play it, play it right with Xbox one!

Assassin's Creed 2 is my favorite too but I do like racing games as well. Of late I started playing Dark Souls and found it to be very good, and in fact I enjoy it the most now.

Even though I had not play lots of games on this console so far, I would say that the best game I have played so far on it is Mortal Kombat 9, as the graphics combined with the multitude of moves you can do provide a unique user experience. Also, the possibilities for a fight to take place seems to be countless as there are lots of combos and different moves.

I think it's hard to say what is the best game you have played, as it's all going to depend on what genre of games your into in the first place. For me I'm more of a sports games player, and so any game I can get on the Xbox 360 (or an of the Microsoft consoles) I can also pick up across the other platforms as well, and I can't think of any sports game that is an Xbox exclusive, although I could be wrong?

The original Mass Effect and Resident Evil 5 are tied as my favorite Xbox 360/seventh generation game.

For an Xbox game to be considered as one of the best Xbox games ever, does it have to be an exclusive to that console? While a lot of games these days are being released across all the platforms, some seem to work better on one console than another so I was just wondering what sort of criteria do people look at when deciding which they think is the best game. Is exclusivity one of them?

Back