The Boondocks.

Clark Bruce

250px-TheBoondocksTVseries.jpg

Are there any other fans of this show here. I have to say it's one of my favorite shows in recent memory as not only is it hilariously funny, it's also sort of a satire and social commentary on current issues, especially when it comes to the African American community. Currently, there is supposedly a fourth season in development after what has been a hiatus of 3 years. I'm really anxious to see how the show has progressed and if the writers are still up to the task of delivering some more funny laughs and important social satire and commentary. Really hope it comes back this year on Adult Swim.

dude my current skype name is A Pimp Named Slickback haha I loved this show when I was little and still do (thank you netflix :)) The fourth season thing though I've heard for like 2 years so my hopes aren't that high but if they do manage to get some new stuff out I'd def get AS just to watch it.

I love the Boondocks! That's one of my favorite shows. It's so hilarious while also able to convey very important political issues.

one of my favorite jams.. glad netflix has it streamable... always get a kick out of it.

i had my buddy watch a few episodes and said u got to be kidding this is a tv show and is actually on cable tv... he enjoys it.

Back