Xbox One The Elder Scrolls Online info

BitesizeCrayons

I personally don't know if I'm interested in this game just yet, as I'm not much of an MMO fan, but more details about it are starting to surface. Check out this video if you're interested in the game, or like me, on the fence.

I'm looking forward to ESO, it seems like a unique MMO and has features that other MMO's don't have which makes it look so good to me, I honestly can't wait. I must've filled out about 5 Beta application forms! The RvR also seems like a great feature. Other MMO's I don't like PvP because its just so terrible, but the PvP in ESO sounds like its going to be amazing.

The PvP reminds me of my favourite MMO of all time (if only it wasn't so dead anymore) Dark age of camelot. The PvP in dark age of camelot was simply unbeatable, 3 way faction wars (realms) which is why I'm looking forward to ESO because it was simply amazing and I hope they can make it just as good!

I hate to let such a terrible game spoil my appetite for MMO games, but Final Fantasy XIV demonstrated to me that a beloved series + the MMO formula doesn't equal automatic greatness. This isn't to say I won't be willing to give ESO a try, but I'll be skeptical about it until release. If it's not a subscription-based MMO, I'll become even more interested.

I had a friend who was heavily in to DAoC, and it looked like it was a ton of fun in its heyday.

I did a beta application for ESO, too, but I didn't get an email to join. Too bad! I would have liked to see what it was like before everyone else. Have they given an official open-to-the-public date yet? I guess I can go look.

I don't know why but I prefer to play my RPGs by myself (I could say it's because I like to be immersed and lose myself in them, but maybe I'm just inherently anti-social?!), so ESO doesn't appeal hugely to me in that respect. However it does look beautiful on that link in the OP, and I'll be interested to see whether it works better than FFXIV did.

Back