Xbox One The Evil Within Gameplay

marthyrocks

[video=youtube;MMKhoHl9BnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMKhoHl9BnE[/video]​

Ah yes, I think the forum needs a little jolt of awareness about the game from the creator of Resident Evil. Yes, this is The Evil Within. It's about a homicide detective who gets into a bizarre world of horror, supernatural and survival. As you can see from the video, you'll be going through worlds that are so... not real. Seriously, a chainsaw guy? A Sadako-like woman? Crazy indeed!

Oh yeah! I'm loving this game more and more. I like the ambience, the atmosphere, the enemies and the overall presentation. Finally! A game that actually looks scary and looks hard. This might have me forget about the bad parts of Resident Evil 6. Lookin' forward to this.

Wow. This is going to be the next game from the man who made Resident Evil? Count me in! This is going to be SO awesome indeed. I'm loving this. I hope there's a lot of moments in the game where I'm really having a heart attack. Hahaha. From the looks of it, it seems it'll have.

Looks to me like resident evil plus Wrong Turn combined. haha. Either way, I like the game play. It looks challenging and exciting. I love the graphics and overall this game is one of the scariest games that I have seen so far. Good job. Hope this game comes out soon.

Looks to me like resident evil plus Wrong Turn combined. haha. Either way, I like the game play. It looks challenging and exciting. I love the graphics and overall this game is one of the scariest games that I have seen so far. Good job. Hope this game comes out soon.

hahaha. You had me at Wrong Turn. Finally, we're getting the scariest game for the next year! I agree with you. Yup, yup, hope it gets released. Well, developer did say it's getting released next year so we'll be seeing this soon. Oh yeah, now a good reason to turn off the lights! Ha!

Oh yes, The Evil Within. So this is what that Mikami was working on when he left Resident Evil to Capcom huh? Now THIS is my kind of game. I never got scared with Resident Evil 5 or 6, so this is going to be sweet! I feel I'll be scared to the bone when I encounter that chainsaw guy. Seriously, it feels like he can rip you apart for real!

Finally, a game that can scare the daylights out of me. haha. I love these scary games. I have to agree, it does look like wrong turn and resident evil, now just to add it also has a twist of reality. It looks real to be honest. Mikami sure has a wicked mind to match his greatness.

Finally, a game that can scare the daylights out of me. haha. I love these scary games. I have to agree, it does look like wrong turn and resident evil, now just to add it also has a twist of reality. It looks real to be honest. Mikami sure has a wicked mind to match his greatness.

I know right? It reminds me of that movie V/H/S, where some investigators watch a bunch of VHS tapes that show them weird, wicked happenings then suddenly, their reality changes too. Hahgahah, Mikami is indeed wicked. I wonder: what the heck does that guy do in a day? Does he watch a lot of horror movies? Or does he watch Teletubbies to make sure his mind is full of happiness to make this game? XD That guy really does have a wicked mind.

I know right? It reminds me of that movie V/H/S, where some investigators watch a bunch of VHS tapes that show them weird, wicked happenings then suddenly, their reality changes too. Hahgahah, Mikami is indeed wicked. I wonder: what the heck does that guy do in a day? Does he watch a lot of horror movies? Or does he watch Teletubbies to make sure his mind is full of happiness to make this game? XD That guy really does have a wicked mind.

He's probably a fan of scary movies. He could probably even make his own horror / suspense movie. This game is the bomb.

He's probably a fan of scary movies. He could probably even make his own horror / suspense movie. This game is the bomb.

Yeah. Maybe he is. Him, making his own movie? I'd watch that. He's just got the knack for the scary. Looking forward to see this game, and whatever other games he's got in store. Whatever he does, he should just continue it. Even if he watches Teletubbies, if that keeps him up, sure XD haha.

I'm just happy that horror is making a comeback. Ever since Amnesia it's like slowly but surely horror games and I mean real horror games have been creeping back and being great. Outlast was great and had some geniunely horrifying moments that it earned and this looks amazing.

I'm just happy that horror is making a comeback. Ever since Amnesia it's like slowly but surely horror games and I mean real horror games have been creeping back and being great. Outlast was great and had some geniunely horrifying moments that it earned and this looks amazing

I agree. It's been a while since we've seen such a horrifying game. Well since resident evil nothing else come closer to it's success. This game will be a hit.

This is a brutally horrific game, I love to get this and play this. I have never seen anything like this. This is truly a nice and creepy game. This would probably even be on par of Dead Rising 3. I Hope they can release this soon. I love the new games that are coming out. More scary games to come.

I usually don't get scared by most horror games, but I've always wanted a game that was as terrifying as the original Silent Hill. Too many of the "horror" games that have come out are way too action-oriented to be scary. Outlast and Amnesia look horrifying, but I don't really like using keyboard+mouse for gaming. Glad to see that we'll be able to get horror such as this on a fine system such the Xbox.

I usually don't get scared by most horror games, but I've always wanted a game that was as terrifying as the original Silent Hill. Too many of the "horror" games that have come out are way too action-oriented to be scary. Outlast and Amnesia look horrifying, but I don't really like using keyboard+mouse for gaming. Glad to see that we'll be able to get horror such as this on a fine system such the Xbox.

I like Outlast and Amnesia but yeah, for the console crowd, we haven't got that Silent Hill-like game. Now we get it with Evil Within. Finally! It took long to get one. What can you do? Capcom didn't want to continue that awesome survival horror Resident Evil brought about and Silent Hill has seen a downpour (pun intended) of quality. Hope this game does well.

I like Outlast and Amnesia but yeah, for the console crowd, we haven't got that Silent Hill-like game. Now we get it with Evil Within. Finally! It took long to get one. What can you do? Capcom didn't want to continue that awesome survival horror Resident Evil brought about and Silent Hill has seen a downpour (pun intended) of quality. Hope this game does well.

Amnesia was great but I agree. Having a silent hill type really got me hyped up. I hope they could release this soon.

Ah yes, I think the forum needs a little jolt of awareness about the game from the creator of Resident Evil. Yes, this is The Evil Within. It's about a homicide detective who gets into a bizarre world of horror, supernatural and survival. As you can see from the video, you'll be going through worlds that are so... not real. Seriously, a chainsaw guy? A Sadako-like woman? Crazy indeed!
Crazy? Yes. Unnatural? Yes again! But in my case, just the type of game I would play all day long. Glad you showed it to me (to all of us). The graphics look awesome, and don't know why, but I like that the main character is crippled, makes it more of a challenge. Maybe it reminds me of a horror movie, can't tell yet.

Horror movie? I guess it does have a ring to it. It looks like sadako and wrong turn combined. The best part like you mentioned is the challenge that you have to play the character in a crippled mode. Well it makes dodging and running difficult. You have to hide and spy on the enemy to avoid getting massacred.

Yeah. haha. the ring definitely and wrong turn, just to add maybe silent hill effect on it. This game really has caught my eyes. It's really a must have game. Love everything about it. No matter how difficult this game can be I will definitely finish this. (haha now, I'm way too hyped)

Horror movie? I guess it does have a ring to it. It looks like sadako and wrong turn combined. The best part like you mentioned is the challenge that you have to play the character in a crippled mode. Well it makes dodging and running difficult. You have to hide and spy on the enemy to avoid getting massacred.

It finally adds the challenge that in this game, we're not Superman. We're but humans who have to survive and escape the world. I mean, you're not an alien, The Flash, Spider-Man, Hulk, Iron Ma, Thor or any other superhero so now, we are but human. Crippled, bloodied, vbruised.... yes! The survival horor commences!

Back