Xbox 360 The Hunger Games - the game?

Agphorth

Seeing how Susanne Collins' novel "The Hunger Games" triggered so much hype lately that they are adapting it into a movie next year, do you think there is a chance that they will also turn it into a video game anytime soon? Having read the first book, I believe it could be adapted into a game similar to Halo. I'm curious if anyone else has read "The Hunger Games" and what your opinion about such a video game is? Would you be interested in playing it?

I've read all three books and I would put money on the fact that they will make a game about the books/movies. Unfortunately, I have yet to see or play a good game based on a movie. Honestly? If it comes out, I won't be pre-ordering it. In fact, if anything, I'll probably rent first it since my faith in movie-to-game games is so low. I can't wait for the second movie to come out though!

It would be pretty cool as a RPG/FPS hybrid similar to borderlands would be cool. Although it would be weird to have a game where you run around killing teenagers :)

Back