The Legend of Zelda games

Nala

The Legend of Zelda games are my absolute favorites, across any kind of game system. I just have so much fun playing them! The stories, characters, and graphics are usually very good as well, and overall I just think it's a fantastic series.

One of my favorite games ever is Ocarina of Time. It's also the first video game I ever beat completely. I love the characters in the games but I haven't played any of the more recent games.

I only played Zelda on Gameboy and would like to try it on Xbox. I have read a lot of good reviews about this game so I will try it. I have so many games that I often forget to buy this one.

I have only played two Zelda games in my life and The Legend of Zelda for the 8-bit Nintendo was by far the best in my opinion. I loved a lot of those adventure and RPG games they had on the original Nintendo. I couldn't care less about the graphics. I just loved the actual game play and story.

My cousin loved The Legend of Zelda games and used to talk about them all the time. The names sound so intriguing. Wasn't Spirit Tracks one of them? I think it was a sequel to The Phantom Hourglass or something like that.

I really enjoy the Legend of Zelda games, too! I haven't played one on a console in a few years, but I've got the ones for the Nintendo DS and they were really fun.

I am still curious about the 3D version of Ocarina of Time on the 3DS. I know it won't compare to the original for me and I don't really like the 3D gimmick. I'm just curious about the story and what differences there are in the game.

I am still curious about the 3D version of Ocarina of Time on the 3DS. I know it won't compare to the original for me and I don't really like the 3D gimmick. I'm just curious about the story and what differences there are in the game.

I wonder about that, too. I really hate how this 3D thing is everywhere now, but I'm still curious as to how the Ocarina of Time looks! I wonder if the 3D actually adds anything to it, mainly. It was already a good game when it first came out, you know?

I have been a big fan ofThe Legend Zelda games, since the original Nintendo. Ocarina of Time, was also one of my favorites. This may be silly, but this year for Halloween, my sister and I are going as Link and Zelda!

I have been a big fan ofThe Legend Zelda games, since the original Nintendo. Ocarina of Time, was also one of my favorites. This may be silly, but this year for Halloween, my sister and I are going as Link and Zelda!

That's a really cute costume idea. I would love to see somebody dressed as Princess Zelda. I loved going to Comic Con and seeing people dressed up as Zelda characters. No Zelda though!

I recently played LoZ: Twilight Princess from a friend of mine who has a Wii. I played it the whole time I visited him. Now I'm stuck with killing the hogsmen that burns the wagon which has Ilia in it. Any ideas on how to defeat the riders plus the evil birds that drop bombs from the sky?

Back