Xbox 360 The lifetime of a 360

MoonSpinner

I find it curious how there are so many complaints about the 360's lifespan. The main problems that seem to arise are related to poor heat dissipation and basically puts the user at fault. The famous ring of death is just that, an overheating issue. I've had my console for years now and have seen zero problems while most of my friends that own it have replaced at least one. Did you have problems with your 360?

I have also have had a 360 for several years now. I actually have it since its release. That being said, I don't think the only thing that matters is that you took care of it and made sure it didn't overheat. You can just as well get unlucky and end up with a faulty piece of hardware. They also made several improvements to it over the years so the consoles being released now are actually better.

had mine for over 4 years and have never had a problem. friend bought a new slim last december and his has been perfect, no heating issues. microsoft has really put out an excellent product as of late. shoudn't be any more RROD.

Back