The phrase of the year!

Yolo yolo yolo, I don't know why people still say this, it was "cool" for about a month and then people realised how childish and stupid it was to say it, let alone use it as an excuse to be an idiot... "Know your onions" is something I've heard around and I just find it hilarious. I'm not sure where it came from or anything but I think it's great haha.

For some odd reason, people here are using the phrase 'Radical' more often. The previous year in 2012, I've never heard someone used that word in my life. But today people are all like "Hey dude, that's radical." I am indeed aware that it's a synonym of the terms, epic and awesome. But for some odd reason I don't feel comfortable with using the word 'Radical'.

For some odd reason, people here are using the phrase 'Radical' more often. The previous year in 2012, I've never heard someone used that word in my life. But today people are all like "Hey dude, that's radical." I am indeed aware that it's a synonym of the terms, epic and awesome. But for some odd reason I don't feel comfortable with using the word 'Radical'.

I have yet to hear anyone say radical. Well, I've heard it, but that was in the 90's. I think it would be hilarious if radical comes back again though.

Back