The PS4 Won't Be Out in Japan Until Next Year

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation' started by SiNAR 212, Sep 9, 2013.

1. SiNAR 212

SiNAR 212 N3RDC0RE

MI
    wow...now since the X1 went through SO much backlash. The Japanese has GOTTA be pissed about this. Yeah I know thye are going to have more content but the way people were complaining about have to wait a few months for the X1....they are...i mean they HAVE to be pissed about this.

Oh and I like how they call that Bundle that lol

Source - http://kotaku.com/the-ps4-wont-be-out-in-japan-until-next-year-1276481775

2. incredibleone

incredibleone New Member

Ha. That sucks for Japan. They get their fare share of exclusives and early releases with video games so it is nice that we finally get something significant before them. Don't you think? Does anyone plan on buying a few PS3's and selling them on the web?

3. KCJRMC

KCJRMC New Member

Ps3's or 4's? Because I can't see much value in buying and reselling ps3's.

4. SiNAR 212

SiNAR 212 N3RDC0RE

MI
    I htink he ment PS4.

5. KCJRMC

KCJRMC New Member

I was thinking that's what he meant to. Just wanted to double check as he may have had some inside info on ps3 :)

6. Claptrap

Claptrap New Member

I'll be honest here: it's pretty friggin odd that a Japanese system is being releasing later in Japan. I guess the western markets are that much bigger now?

7. mareebaybay

mareebaybay New Member

I am actually surprised that the Playstation 4 will be released in Japan so late. Japan is usually one of the first to get any new technology from America. I know that will be anxiously waiting and anticipating, just as we have.

8. Dame6089

Dame6089 New Member

Generally Japan gets things first, so this is strange. I can imagine that they are quite upset because Sony is a Japanese company that is very popular in its home country. It wouldn't be as big of a deal with with Microsoft because the Japanese don't support them as much as they do Sony and Nintendo.

9. BlackSolaris

BlackSolaris New Member

Seeing how many region exclusive games they will be getting like usual, i guess it's just so that the launch can be one step further in terms of preparation. I wouldn't mind waiting a little more if they would release more titles in the west.