Xbox One The traditional or the motion control?

diamondback8

So, who here is more on the traditional or motion control? I'm more on the traditional side, but only if the game was designed for that. But if it's motion control, the game has to have a good reason for it. So more like, I'm 60/40 (60 for traditional, 40 for motion control)

In my case, I don't really pay attention too much if it is traditional or motion control. The thing is, as long as the game is interesting I will play it no matter what the controls are. I've played tons of games in the past and even now I don't really have a hard time with the controls.

It's a mix for me. After my experience with Nintendo 3DS and the iOS, I feel that even motion controls can rock as well. As long as the game was built well to accomodate whatever controls it needs, I'll get used to it.

It's a mix for me. After my experience with Nintendo 3DS and the iOS, I feel that even motion controls can rock as well. As long as the game was built well to accomodate whatever controls it needs, I'll get used to it.

True, though I'm still going for the traditional controls. It still feels natural to me. But when a game has motion controls entirely, I adjust to it.

Back