Thief 3 minutes of gameplay

Discussion in 'Thief' started by stiflex, Oct 13, 2013.

1. stiflex

stiflex New Member

Vilnius
    Clan:
    SmiteMedia
    "What's yours is mine"

That's quite a nice little quote, check it out guys - a brand new gameplay trailer of a few missions, and by the looks of it - the game is in first person mode, which is something really similar to dishonored - but with a different twist to it. I've also seen the machinimas look to it - with a bit more detail, and they've actually said that it's impossible to take out 3 guards at once, 2 is already a massive challenge. This is how it's going to be different from dishonored. :)

[video=youtube;pHRqdadj6r8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHRqdadj6r8[/video]

Enjoy! :)

2. Limezero

Limezero Banned

Doesn't look half bad. It seems to have the same issues as Dishonored when it comes to first person gameplay though - namely that it gets very confusing. It's apparent especially during action scenes, when pushing a door open or jumping onto something just doesn't have the same "feel" to it as seeing your character do it from a separate angle.

Those minigames at 1:40 look rather interesting though.

3. dyzposableherox

dyzposableherox Moderator Staff Member

Indiana
    Clan:
    XB1 Forums
    Looks pretty good. Some of those type of games can get very repetitive thought.

4. Ringo

Ringo Member

It didn't look like it would do any harm so I bought it at the time. Dishonored had the same issues like mentioned above and it is confusing no end. I wasn't able to figure out any of the actions because of a sorta lag in the game after I engaged in any action.