Thief 4 release date has been announced

Discussion in 'Thief' started by wowtgp, Aug 17, 2013.

1. wowtgp

wowtgp New Member

Square Enix has released a Gamescom trailer for their upcoming stealth game, Thief 4. They also announced that the game is going to release on 25th Feb 2014. Are you excited for it?

[video=youtube;l-LXdBcQNkY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-LXdBcQNkY[/video]

2. NatureSun

NatureSun New Member

Since this is coming to next gen I'm not even sure if these graphics are CGI or if this will be the actual graphics in the game. It looks really amazing.

Although admittedly it looks a bit like Dishounoured, I'm sure it will actually be better than that! It has the Thief brand to it's name after all, one of my most favourite franchises ever!

3. wowtgp

wowtgp New Member

Haven't you seen the 12 minute footage from E3 yet? It's pretty current-gennish in my opinion.

4. stiflex

stiflex New Member

Vilnius
    Clan:
    SmiteMedia
    That trailer was sick, I really can't wait for thief 4 to come out, I'm really excited to see what gameplay mechanics are they going to implement. I do hope they do something similar to assassins creed and dishonored. But focus 100% on stealth. :)

5. SiNAR 212

SiNAR 212 N3RDC0RE

MI
    I have never played any of these. Seems like the Mother of the A.C. games im guessing? But it does look fun for a bit.

6. Psyberslayer

Psyberslayer New Member

Columbus, OH
    Awesome! Can't wait!