Thief trailer introduces an all-seeing beggar queen

Discussion in 'Thief' started by KN1GHTMARE, Dec 19, 2013.

1. KN1GHTMARE

KN1GHTMARE Super Moderator Staff Member

NJ
    Clan:
    SSJ
    [video=youtube;obe57xUVGnY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obe57xUVGnY[/video]​

Source: Polygon

Definitely one of the games I'm most excited for; I love my stealth games and no game says stealth like Thief! I was a huge fan of the prior games back on PC and i'm very happy the wait wont be too long! How about you guys? Excited?

2. Dom0411

Dom0411 New Member

Stealth games? Not bad. Well this games does look intriguing. Somewhat thief looks like tenchu. Haha.

3. ragnafable11

ragnafable11 New Member

I'm still a little skeptical about this game. But well it looks quite intriguing. Any news as to when this will be released and are there other trailers about this game? I am a bit interested in it since I like stealth games and fictional characters.

4. KN1GHTMARE

NJ
    Clan:
    SSJ
    There's a reales date out already. It's in February. For the exact date just check out the calendar up on the top of the forums.

5. heavensdevil

heavensdevil New Member

I played Thief on PC last time and was a great fan of it. After seeing some gameplay videos of this I'm not so sure. It doesn't look like aThief game, the gameplay and still remind me too much of Dishonored.

6. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

Really wow. It's going out that early. Well I wouldn't expect less from Thief. This is a great stealth game.

7. KN1GHTMARE

NJ
    Clan:
    SSJ
    Well Dishonored was influenced by thief lol

8. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

I haven't tried playing Dishonor yet, but since Thief was a pattern for it I might look for this game as well. Haha. Well I've been looking for some interesting games since the release of Xbox One. Roughly I haven't had enough of the games that I had on my list.

9. KN1GHTMARE

NJ
    Clan:
    SSJ
    If you still have your 360, I recommend going back and playing it. I actually also have 10 other recommendations that I put in my Top 10 games of the year on my blog. Give it a read if your looking to play something you might have missed.