- Aug 26, 2012
To set up your play space properly, follow the steps below:
- First, ensure that the Kinect can see your entire body.
- You have to clear the area between the sensor and the players.
- If there is one player, you should stand back 6 feet (1.8 m). But if there is two players, you need to stand back 8 feet (2.4 m)/
- You need to ensure that the play space is at least 6 feet (1.8 m) wide, and not wider or longer than 12 feet (3.6 m).
- You also need to confirm that the room has bright, even lighting.
Last edited by a moderator: