Xbox 360 Titanfall DLC in June

sammed92

Hello Xbox 360 users!

Titanfall DLC named "Expedition" is planned to be released in June 2014 on Xbox360. Further, Respawn entertainment is planning to have partnership with Bluepooint which will provide ongoing updates and improvements to the Xbox360.

I hope that it's a good added value to the experience. I've been burned with bad or overpriced DLC in the past.

I'm excited about this DLC. Titanfall is so addicting and I love the game a lot. Having an extra on this would be amazing. I wouldn't mind paying a little more for it.

rumor has it the dlc is going to launch on 360 later.... xb1/pc get the first round..

I'm excited for this DLC. I've been enjoying Titanfall so far and I feel like it can really make significant strides in revolutionizing the FPS genre by adding additional elements of verticality and unique titan situations and maybe even game modes (although game modes should just be updates).

they didn't realy add much to the game imo.. ive watched the new dlc maps and such.. most of the guys i would normally watch on twitch have the dlc and are not playing it.. they are just bored with the game.

the developers of titanfall did a twitch stream the day the dlc content hit markets to do play along and chatt.. most viewers i seen was 150.. thats sad... i was in a xb1 battlefeild4 stream that had 300 watchers.. and it was nothing special..

Back