Xbox One titanfall first dlc.

sc_shark

Titanfall is getting three post-launch DLC packs, and the first is in development now. Respawn co-founder Vince Zampella has confirmed that while the first content drop isn’t quite there yet, he has confirmed that new free modes and double XP weekends are incoming.

Earlier this month, Zampella confirmed that Respawn was going to add in new content that it wanted to ship at launch but had to put on the back-burner due to time constraints. He made no secret of the shooter’s free DLC, and confirmed that private matches will come for free, and that the game will not implement microtransactions.

http://www.vg247.com/2014/03/26/tit...done-yet-all-new-modes-will-be-free-zampella/

dont worry it not done yet..

Titanfall shipped with five modes. While I like the game on the whole, these modes are a little too conventional:

Pilot Hunter - Team Deathmatch
Attrition - Team Deathmatch except that you can kill numbskull A.I. enemies to pad your team's kill count.
Last Titan Standing - Team Deathmatch except with no respawns and everyone starts in a Titan.
Hardpoint - Capture and Defend
Capture the Flag - I believe you're familiar with this.

The game gets more mileage out of these modes than you'd expect, thanks to the game's smooth integration of parkour and mech combat. Still, there's plenty of untapped potential here that could be unlocked with a few cleverly designed modes released after launch.

While this isn't the most imaginative idea, I wonder whether they're planning a Pilots-only mode. That would cut off one of the most interesting aspects of the game (the Titans) but would place a greater emphasis on skillful parkour than the base game. I also wonder whether they'd boost up the player count for maps if they had a match type like this. I'd think the game could handle, say, 8v8 or 10v10 if there were no Titans stomping around.

Titanfall's premium DLC packs will each add new maps and other unknown content. Every pack will cost $10 to purchase on release. However, players can spring for a $24.99 Season Pass to get all three at a discount. The Origin website says that these DLC packs will arrive in the Spring, Summer and Fall of this year.

Respawn is also working on patches to clean up and rebalance the game. The first major patch was released on Xbox One and PC this weekend. The update reduced the effectiveness of the Smart Pistol and Dead Man's Trigger while also removing several bugs.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Titanfall-DLC-Modes-Free-63004.html

so game modes are free.. but the additional content wont be..

Back