TitanFall for XBox One Game Nights

i would join you but i am not getting titanfall yet.. still undecided if i will get it at all.

welcome on the board tho.:)

So, I just got TitanFall today and I am looking not only for a team to play with, but also for friends on XBox One. I have tons of good friends on XBox 360, but none of them decided to move up to this generation of gaming. There lies the problem, now I never used my headset on LIVE because I have nobody to talk to when I play on XBox One.

I figure that since TitanFall is such a good multi-player game, it'll be good for team-building and as a decent friendship starter. However, we don't ALWAYS have to play TitanFall, but for now it's a start. I also own Dead Rising 3, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Forza Motorsport 5, Ryse: Son of Rome, and Thief. (For future reference)

Just a little background on me, so you know who you're speaking to:
  • My name is Seth
  • My Gamertag on both the current and last generation console is Sethylamine
  • I am 17 years old (soon to be 18)
  • I am in my third semester of college
  • I am a really nice person, but I tend to be sarcastic and quick witted.

I am a full-time college student and I also work full-time, so my only sure-fire free time is pretty much anytime on Sundays. However, once we get to know each other, I'll let you know when I have a few hours free here and there.

Lastly, I only really have three requirements when it comes to who I am willing to play with:
  1. You must be at least old enough to buy the games we play for yourself (17 in the U.S., 18 in Europe and Australia)
  2. Every other word that comes out of your mouth cannot be vulgar. I understand that you may get excited and curse from time to time, but please do not do it consistently.
  3. And, obviously, you need to have a headset.

Thanks for taking an interest.
~Sethylamine

The age requirement is quite a bad thing for me. I'm over 20 so I guess I can't play with you. Anyways, good to hear that you're part of the group.

i think he was giving a small intro about himself and his position in life age and such.. not really trying to single out people to play with.

I don't understand what you are saying here. I said at least 17/18 years old and last time I checked, 20+ is over 17 and 18. Unless you're just being an ass (in which case, I do not appreciate it), I don't think you quite grasp a word I said.

i would join you but i am not getting titanfall yet.. still undecided if i will get it at all.

welcome on the board tho.:)

Thank you.
Also, I am open to other games as well. If you have Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Ryse, or Call of Duty: Ghosts, I'll play those as well.

Back