Xbox One Titanfall gets new DLC!

Well, guess I was thinking right. There's gonna be new DLC for Titanfall. This is already an era where DLC is going to expand the life of a game. So guys, what do you think? DLC worth going for?

Well, guess I was thinking right. There's gonna be new DLC for Titanfall. This is already an era where DLC is going to expand the life of a game. So guys, what do you think? DLC worth going for?

Not really certain about it. I might have to see it first

Dont mind paying for DLC as long as we get content along with new maps like guns, game modes Etc. Titanfall devs have the chance to stand out by offering more content and possibly freebies to players and that will make them stand out amongst others, And hey some other games might catch on .... wishful thinking.

Dont mind paying for DLC as long as we get content along with new maps like guns, game modes Etc. Titanfall devs have the chance to stand out by offering more content and possibly freebies to players and that will make them stand out amongst others, And hey some other games might catch on .... wishful thinking.

Haha. yeah, more games coming and I'm way more excited for those than titanfall.

Back