Xbox One Titanfall Intro Video: New Classes & Weapons

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Found this video recently, so i'll post since I got some request.

[video=youtube_share;Wiaq_LDI5DQ]http://youtu.be/Wiaq_LDI5DQ[/video]

This is easily my most anticipated game and for good reason. This video shows that there's a lot more depth to the action than originally announce. From what I heard this is just a sampling of the different character classes. This will different be the Call of Duty killer for me, not to mention the system seller for the XB1. Sorry about the quality of the video, its off-screen, but the only video for the intro I could find. Leave your thoughts and comments below!

Souce: Gaming Blend

I do feel the game looks a little too similar to CoD (with mechs of course). But still looks crazy fun. I love the idea of adding story elements in multiplayer and think it wiill go a long way with giving the game extra value.

Yeah, even if the game is slightly generic and similar to games already out there, the mech element adds so much more and makes me even more excited. I have flashbacks of playing Mechwarrior on my PC when I was a kid and just can't wait for this game.

I do feel the game looks a little too similar to CoD (with mechs of course). But still looks crazy fun. I love the idea of adding story elements in multiplayer and think it wiill go a long way with giving the game extra value.

Of curse, it will be redolent of COD since it's made my Respawn, a group of ex COD devs. It's going to give COD a run for it's money.

Very nice, thanks for sharing this, I appreciate it. This video is much more in depth than anything I've seen so far. Seeing that this is coming out next year I can be a little more patient on receiving info. I'm still curious about the maps though. I love the idea of being able to run along the buildings and never hitting the floor. The possible verticality of maps can change the FPS genre significantly.

I doubt it's going to be the 'CoD' killer, because most people buying Titanfall will probably buy Call of Duty as well, and unless Titanfall is going to have yearly releases, it won't put Call of Duty down. It's like World of Warcraft. No singular game is going to kill it, there'll just come a time when people lose interest and stop playing.

Isn't Grand Theft Auto V the most anticipated game this year?

Anyway, i guess you mean the most anticipated game for next-gen, which i can generally agree, it looks nice and it must play nice, and games with robots/power armors are always pretty cool.

I'm really going to wait on the reviews for this before getting this. I dunno, I'm sure my hubby will want it day one, it does feel like a 'been there done that' game with a different spin on the story, but I agree, kinda similar with CoD but with huge Mechs. I think as far as launch titles, this IS near the top of my list, but I'm really praying that Black Flag will blow me away, because I SO want to love it.

I am not totally sold on this game either. The lack of Single player may be an issue. This does remind me of CoD but also of Starhawk. That game lacked a real single player and fell off the map. This looks better but could get boring real fast. Then again, I don't like CoD.

I am not totally sold on this game either. The lack of Single player may be an issue. This does remind me of CoD but also of Starhawk. That game lacked a real single player and fell off the map. This looks better but could get boring real fast. Then again, I don't like CoD.

So if you don't like CoD, you probably love Battlefield, right? That always seems to be the case :)

Back