Xbox One Titanfall's Expedition DLC

diamondback8

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/12/titanfall-expedition-dlc-coming-in-may

Well, well... looks like the campaign is getting a new part in the story. Anyone who may have picked up the story and somehow finished it can have a little more story when they get the Expedition, a new DLC that takes place after the main campaign. So, excited guys? We knows there's a new DLC this month but this one is for next month, with three new maps.

Yes, I am super hyped for this too! It looks really good, I can wait to see how the developers expand on the campaign, which seemed to be a bone of contention among many players.

Yes, I am super hyped for this too! It looks really good, I can wait to see how the developers expand on the campaign, which seemed to be a bone of contention among many players.

Not really sure about it, after my experience with Titanfall I had this a notion that it would be just a mediocre update.

Well, I was right to guess there'll be a new DLC for the game. But will it attract new players and keep the old players? We'll see.

Well, I was right to guess there'll be a new DLC for the game. But will it attract new players and keep the old players? We'll see.

We shall definitely see. I remember sc_shark said the lobbies were kind of deserted so better hope those deserters come back for more.

We shall definitely see. I remember sc_shark said the lobbies were kind of deserted so better hope those deserters come back for more.

Yeah, might be. There's also that other DLC I heard, where there's 2v2? What's that about?

Not surprised if they'll be announcing even more DLC. Seriously, Titanfall's got a lot of years ahead of it and since it's MSFT's property, there's bound to be loads of stuff coming for it.

Not surprised if they'll be announcing even more DLC. Seriously, Titanfall's got a lot of years ahead of it and since it's MSFT's property, there's bound to be loads of stuff coming for it.

Yup. The game came out recently and it's not over yet. With these DLCs coming, we know there's bound to be more coming for it.

That's the challenge, unless they come up with a really cool dlc that would really entice the game right.

I guess so. Well I'm still playing the game but at a point I feel like the game wasn't that as exciting than when I first got it.

Back