TJ Max and Big Lots

Micci

I can't believe how many "older" games I found for the Wii and the Nintendo DS at these 2 stores over the weekend. The kicker is, they were dirt cheap. I bought 3 DS games all for under $8 each. I'm giving them to my nephew. He doesn't have them and he is young enough not to care if they aren't the newest games. Anyone else look at these stores?

I always find console games, for super cheap, at Big Lots too. These cheap games make great gifts. I have also found games I have never heard about, there.

I did not even think to look for games, at stores like TJ Maxx or Big Lots. I get a lot of my older games, at Pawn Shops. They may be used, but I always get good deals on the games.

The public library where I used to live had Nintendo games. Obviously, you couldn't buy them, but it was a great way for people to try out a game. If you liked it, you could always buy it somewhere. You can't beat a free trial.

I guess I know where I am going this year for some of the games on our list. Right now I have five nieces and nephews to shop for and its just crazy. I have a list as long as my arm to pick from.

I have never been to a Pawn shop, I think I'd be scared to go in one of them! :) These stores are a great place to start looking - you won't find the newest games but you will find some cool games. I also found cool ones at Kohl's.

I've actually been keeping my eye open in case I find an old original Nintendo. There were so many games I loved for that thing that I'd love to get my hands on one of those consoles again and so many of those games I enjoyed. I know the graphics suck, but they were awesome to me. Many memories.

Back