Tool: XBOX Live Leaderboard for your (Clan-)page

ezzemm

banner_xbl.jpg

ezStats2 for XBL is a leaderboard software for XBOX Live.

Are you a member of a XBOX Clan or Community? Do you have a list of your members on your homepage, but no useful possibility to link them with their XBL profiles? How about a tool that displays your members in a ranked list, with their XBL profiles, gamerscore, archievements, etc.? Which you can use as a plugin for your CMS? ezStats this tool!

You can install ezStats on your own webspace and run it as a standalone website or a native plugin for your CMS. Choose from many supported languages and modify your leaderboard in the easy-to-use adminpanel.

Add yourself and your friends to the leaderboard, compare your statistics in many different values, look at their current activities and last played game.

xbl01_thumb.jpg

• DOWNLOAD: code.google.com/p/ezstats/downloads/list

FEATURES
  • Integrate ezStats into your CMS
    - You can run ezStats as a plugin in your existing CMS, so the leaderboard appears as a native part of your website
  • Fully sortable leaderboard table
    - You can modify it easily and choose from many different values
  • Easy to use
    - The complete installation and administraton process is in the browser and kept very simple and comfortable
  • Player management
    - You can add new players to the leaderboard very fast by entering their XBL names
    - You can create multiple admin accounts, so your comrades can help you with the management of the leaderboard
    - Or you can activate the possibility for the players to add themselves
  • Change the styles
    - You can modify the appearance of the leaderboard in the admin panel
    - Change the values by hand, or choose from different presets

About me: I have been active in the Battlefield community for a long time and have published modified localization files and leaderboard tools for Battlefield. Meanwhile, I have created leaderboards for Battlefield 3, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Crysis 3 and Playstation Network.

From a few users of these leaderboards came the request, to make for them an LB for Xbox Live, which was not too much effort.

Please do not wonder that I am registered in the forum since today, I wasn't active in the Xbox community yet. But I thought some of you might also be interested in the tool :)

ezStats 2 for XBOX Live
VERSION 1.02

DOWNLOAD: code.google.com/p/ezstats/downloads/list
DEMO: ezstats.org/demo.html

New in this version:
The creators of the XBL-API, "xboxleaders", have released a new version. Therefore, ezStats2 for XBL need some changes too.
If you have installed the version 1.01, it is enough to replace the files "classes/xbl.php" and "classes/player.php" to get the changes.

At the moment, the API throws the value "0" for a couple of stats values. I am sure, the developer fixes this error soon.

ezStats 2 for XBOX Live
VERSION 1.03

DOWNLOAD: code.google.com/p/ezstats/downloads/list
DEMO: ezstats.org/demo.html

New in this version:
The creators of the XBL-API, "xboxleaders", have released the final version 2 of their API. Therefore, ezStats2 for XBL need some changes too. You can download the files here: code.google.com/p/ezstats/

With this update, the leaderboard should work properly now :)

Back