Top 10 PlayStation 1 Games

Wow that's an interesting list. I am assuming this is your top 10 favorites, not the top ten best. I would imagine that this list would be a lot different if you were actually ranking what you thought were the best overall games for the PS1.

Wow that's an interesting list. I am assuming this is your top 10 favorites, not the top ten best. I would imagine that this list would be a lot different if you were actually ranking what you thought were the best overall games for the PS1.

The list is both my favorites and best. Because when I was playing PlayStation 1 I was too young to play many others. So when people say that games like Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy VII, and Legend of the Dragoon need to be on it, I can't agree because I have never played any of them.

The list is both my favorites and best. Because when I was playing PlayStation 1 I was too young to play many others. So when people say that games like Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy VII, and Legend of the Dragoon need to be on it, I can't agree because I have never played any of them.

Man, these 3 are definitely worth a shot. I personally consider FF7 to be a hugely overrated, probably because it was the first JRPG for most people, but I wouldn't say it's bad. Chrono Cross is very unique and Legend of Dragoon is pretty good and also developed by Sony. I think you should consider trying them out sometime.

Man, these 3 are definitely worth a shot. I personally consider FF7 to be a hugely overrated, probably because it was the first JRPG for most people, but I wouldn't say it's bad. Chrono Cross is very unique and Legend of Dragoon is pretty good and also developed by Sony. I think you should consider trying them out sometime.
I will most definitely try them. I keep hearing such high regards for them. I just have problem with older graphics and not having trophy/achievement support on games these days.. I am spoiled.. but I want to someday

This sure does bring some old memories, I have unfortunately forgotten the games I engaged in the PS1 but I do recall playing a Mickey Mouse game where he was driving a ship and he had to run away from some fat dude,

Back