Top 10 PlayStation 2 Games!

Great list of games that I totally agree with for the most part. GTAs are going to always be a fan favorite for me! GREAT LIST NONETHELESS!!

That's not a bad list. I was never a Kingdom Hearts fan, but most of that list is on point.

Strong list. I'm not a football fan at all--despite being born and raised in a football state--but 2K5 was actually the last great football game I've played. Madden snagging the NFL license was like WWE buying out WCW and getting ECW: no competition, no reason to really innovate the franchise.

Madden snagging the NFL license was like WWE buying out WCW and getting ECW: no competition, no reason to really innovate the franchise.

:( That was a sad day.

I liked the list. KH getting number one slot got a thumbs up from me. I could've done with GTA III as well in that spot. That was a good period for gaming, especially from the PS2. Had to be hard to pick just 10.

:( That was a sad day.

I liked the list. KH getting number one slot got a thumbs up from me. I could've done with GTA III as well in that spot. That was a good period for gaming, especially from the PS2. Had to be hard to pick just 10.

It really was. SOOO many great games

I thought it would be difficult to just pick 10 out of a library that just runs the gamut of quality, but also has a large pool of good to legendary games. I'd make the list then forget a game I enjoyed more than something on the list then Top 10 becomes Top 25, that becomes Top 50 and so on...and you'll be amazed at how many games you played in the life time of a console.

Surprised to not see Shadow of the Colossus in the list. One of the best games ever made in my opinion.

Back