Xbox 360 Top Five Must Play Games

Esperahol

The 360 has been rendered obsolete it seems, but that doesn't mean it can't still deliver at least a few thrills particularly for those that are perpetually tardy to the party. So go a head and list the five games from this system that have to be played. If you want you can outline reasons, but ultimately it doesn't matter. Mine in no particular order are:

1. Bayonetta - Humour, ridiculous violence, and a bizarre storyline that actually makes sense. Also no button-mashing allowed... Platinum Perfect!
2. Skyrim - Massive World with diverse climates, lots of tough monsters, beautiful scenery, awesome missions, so much lore! Also dragons.
3. Bioshock Infinte - I love it for the meta, but I also love it for giving me characters I can care about.
4. Catharine - There are sheep and blocks and I should honestly hate this game, but some how it's become a weird favorite.
5. Fallout 3 GOTY Edition - It's the end of the world or the beginning. You're a kid who might be a monster or a heroes or neither. Lots of world to explore, tons of missions. Also there all the apocalyptic logs and recordings you could want.

Anyone else care to share?

Good list, I will have to check some of them out. Its been awhile since I have been able to play so I am out of touch with what is available.

Nice list, fallout 3, my favourite game of all time. I love the way you are so free to play however you want, become a villain or a hero. I'm not too keen on the ending of the game but never the less, it and fable 2, da best.

1. Fallout 3
2. Fable 2
3. MW2
4. Cod:WAW
5. Borderlands 2

Out of all of the games that you have listed I haven't even played one of them. Now that you have listed them i think that would have to really look into getting them and seeing how they are. I have heard that fallout 3 is a pretty phenomenal game. Well got to get my credit card out because I am going to get my hands on these games pronto. Thanks a lot for you list.

Very pleased to see Skyrim placed so high. That game was so addictive. I played it for hours on end when it first came out. I love it because it's so big too. There's so many hours of game play.

Glad to see some Catherine love. That game was so rage-inducing, but so incredibly addictive. And WEIRD. Atlus games tend to take it to a whole new level, and this was no different. I'm glad it lived up to the hype surrounding it when it initially came out.

don't know why you call it obsolete since there's still games coming out for it and majority of people have a 360 over an xbone but whateves.

My list
1.Bioshock
2.Skyrim
3.Boarderlands 2
4. Braid / Super Meat Boy
5. Crackdown 1/2

Yeah it's nowhere near obsolete since it has a ridiculously strong library of stuff to play.

1. Skyrim [Nice amount of quests, locations, etc. It's that special blend of a beautiful game and great gameplay]
2. Fallout 3 [Good amount of quests, awesome scenery, awesome lore and world history, solid enough story, fun gameplay. It leans more towards exploration of the wasteland than NV's focus on quests]
3. Mass Effect [You play the first and you'll play the rest. This is what the entire series should've stuck to gameplay wise. Pretty linear, but what an amazing story!]
4. Red Dead Redemption [Beautiful setting to travel across--yes, it's mostly desert, plenty of action/intense shootouts, solid story]
5. Saints Row 2 [Extremely gritty story, best customization of any open world game on a console, adequate radio stations, "Take On Me", the revenge death scenes are some of the best, optional racing missions, LOTS to do in the game]

1. Skyrim
2. Mass Effect
3. Red Dead Redemption
4. Fallout 3
5. Grand Theft Auto V

I wanted to add the CoD, but that's more of a game for a top 10/top 15 list. While I can really get into CoD on the online front, I'm primarily a single player guy and CoD doesn't really cut it there.

1-5. Deadly Premonition.

The true game of the generation, everyone should have played it already.

I've played Deadly Premonition and liked it. I got it for the main reason everyone else did--those fluctuating ratings for it first and the gameplay second. I don't even care about ratings, but then I saw that it got like a 2 from IGN I think and picked it up out of curiosity.

Good lists and thanks to all who posted one. Some of the games I have and some I do not but will soon enough.

Okay, I'll put mine up (in alphabetical order! lol)
1.Alan Wake (Amazing Story, graphics were great, gameplay was fun and a little scary at times! Also Barry is hilarious)
2.Bioshock (The 1st one, again, amazing story, graphics were just great, and it was just a fun change from your regular shooter)
3.Braid (This game was amazing - great music, easy to pick up and play, but crazy hard the more you played!)
4.Portal (What more can I say about this one? The cake was a lie.... :) )
5.Prey (Not many people talk about this one, but the game to me was great - a precursor to Portal really, although you couldn't exactly control the portals, it was still a great story - the beginning when the bar gets sucked up with the music in the background is just awesome!)

Nice list, I haven't played any of the Fallout games though. Catharine, now I would love to play that game, my girlfriend won't stop rambling about it. Bayonatta, well, I didn't like it as much as the others, but don't get me wrong though the game is pretty sweet.

These lists keep getting better and better! I have been able to come up with some excellent games just by reading this thread!

I like these games and play them whenever I get the chance:

1.Skyrim
2.Bioshock
3.Boarderlands 2
4.MW2
5.Fallout 3

That doesn't mean that I don't like most of the others listed above. I may not have played some of them and who knows my list my change if I do!

Can't go wrong with these,

1. Skyrim
2. Bioshock's
3. Oblivion
4. Halo 3
5. MW2

I've put so many hours into these games and still do.

1. Skyrim (Awesome game)
2. Borderlands 2 (If you don't like skyrim)
3. Grand Theft Auto V
4. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
5. Modern Warfare 3/ Black ops 2

1. Bioshock INfinite
2. Red Dead REdemption
3. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
4. Halo 3
5. Gears of War 3

Back