transformer movie..

sc_shark

[video=youtube;-Jtz6hju6Yo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jtz6hju6Yo[/video]

[video=youtube;iF_ayN3ll3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF_ayN3ll3k[/video]

looks promising.. was a bit bummedto hear the kid is gone.. and its a reboot/new perspective.. but im down for it.

oh yea and i hope they make a vdeo game out of it... make titanfall look silly.

Not a Michael Bay fan at all, but Transformers has always been up his alley. I'm on board for this one.

I'm not big on Bay either, but I did like that trailer...plus no real cannibal Shia Lebouf. All the pluses.

That trailer is awesome. I'm definitely going to see this when it comes out. I liked the trilogy and all.

Bay isn't all that bad. He's bad, but if a movie called for over the top excitement and explosions he can do it.

I'm not big on Bay either, but I did like that trailer...plus no real cannibal Shia Lebouf. All the pluses.

All of the pluses! But yes, the trailer is pretty damn cool...and Marky Mark is a good actor.

I may be on the other end, but I'd rather have the transformers movies with Shia Labouf in there, I feel kind of mainstreaming for wanting to establish Shia and Megan into the entire series of Michael Bay Transformers movies.

Love Marky Mark too, but I agree with Atropia. Even though I don't like Shia, it would have been nice to see continuity throughout the series and have he and Megan stay with the franchise. I won't go to the theater to watch this, but I'm sure I'll rent it on Redbox when it comes out.

I think this is going to be a good one. It's not easy to replace Shia but Mark Wahlberg is a awesome actor. I like that it is following a different theme, you can only stretch the original story so far. I really look forward to seeing this one. I am assuming that Tyrese Gibson will not be in this one :(

I've watched the previous Transformers movies and I have to say I didn't really like it as a whole, I only watch them for the robots and as an aspiring visual effects artist and CG artist, I definitely look up in that movie for inspiration. I'm not really a fan of Michael Bay and his lens flares and explosions but I would give this movie a shot, I mean its freaking Optimus Prime riding a robot dragon? Who wouldn't want to watch that?

Back