Xbox One Turtle Beach Shows Off Xbox One Licensed Headsets at E3

FordGTGuy

From
Portsmouth, VA
Turtle-Beach-XO-Headsets-2.jpg

Turtle Beach, along with Polk audio, is one of only two officially licensed Xbox One audio partners at the moment. Because of the leg-up, TB has two Xbox headsets primed for the console launch, the XO Seven and the XO Four.

Read More: (Price Inside)
http://www.gamefront.com/turtle-beach-e3-2013/

their is a entery level set and a 300 dollar set that carbon fiber and such... i will admit the polk n1 looks sweet...

i already have a 5.1 digital surround sound so i wont be getting the polk...

Too bad they're not including this in the Xbox One package. Would encourage more sales, at least for me. As for the looks of it, it looks pretty compact and lightweight. As for sound quality, there is really not that much description, but hopefully it's more immersive than what the x12's had to offer.

Too bad they're not including this in the Xbox One package. Would encourage more sales, at least for me. As for the looks of it, it looks pretty compact and lightweight. As for sound quality, there is really not that much description, but hopefully it's more immersive than what the x12's had to offer.

These are $100 minimum no way they would package it with the Xbox One.

Kinect 2 has some pretty amazing sound cancellation and depending on how well it handles muting is way better than the crap the PS4 is coming with.

Back