Xbox 360 Twister Mania for Kinect

stealthactionsam

Has anyone played Twister Mania for Kinect? It's based on the traditional Twister game, but I don't know how well you could play that through a console, ha ha!

I've never played it, myself. In fact, I've never even heard of it. While some games can be replicated or turned into video games, like Monopoly, some of them can't, and I think Twister falls into that latter category. I just can't imagine playing Twister on TV instead of on the Twister mat; it just wouldn't be the same!

Yeah, that just sounds like an awful disaster. I haven't played it,but it sounds like it might be fun for little ones, but not so much for adults. I updated the Twister Mania thread (direct link) to show the achievements and decent reviews that I could find. If you try it, let us know if it's any good. For the moment, I'll stick with the vinyl mat :)

Last edited:
There's a twister version for Kinect? Oh, man, what will they think of next? How would you go on playing it without the classic mat? If I'll ever have the chance I'll try it out but until then I'll just stick to my old trusty mat I still keep in my closet for when I have company over.

Does the game come with a mat? Of course, if it does, I suppose that negates the point of it being a video game! I just can't imagine playing Twister without the Twister mat. Some games just aren't meant to be video games!!

No, it doesn't. It's not the classic game we all know, it's different. You have to mime different shapes and pose so you'll fit in them and not destroy the 'walls', like some sort of a shape sorting cube, but instead of the cube it's your body and instead of the box it's a shape on the screen.
It's actually loads of fun to play!

Back