Two Free Games A Month Coming to Xbox Live Gold Members

And I bet they are all games that probably every single one of us owns.

Nyahaha! Ditto. But yes, free is free and I'm sure that a lot of people will try to capitalize on this. Like for instance, you can just sell your copy of Fable III then download it for free on the marketplace if you still want the game. Nice move Microsoft. What's next?

Free games are always a great way to attract gamers but I think that they thought of this a bit too late, PlayStation has been doing it for quite a while now and X-box always seems to be a step behind. It's a good thing that they are finally waking up from slumber.

Free games are always a great way to attract gamers but I think that they thought of this a bit too late, PlayStation has been doing it for quite a while now and X-box always seems to be a step behind. It's a good thing that they are finally waking up from slumber.

It's hard to get developers to offer a game they've worked so hard on for free. I'm sure both are offering lots of money to make it happen. Microsoft has released free Xbox Live Arcade games occasionally, with the newest one just coming out yesterday tbh. You can't complain about free, and its never too late to start offering free games.

The thing is that you get to keep the game forever if you wanted to you could cancel your subscription of gold and still have them; its truly free unlike ps plus once you cancel they are no longer yours to keep and you cant play them.

i didnt have and have never played fable3... im downloading now woohoo... and will play at some point tonight.
im all for a few free games... i proably dont have them anyway.

they mentioned assasins creed... since ive never played any assasins creed game im looking forward to it.. especially since i pre ordered the xb1 black flag pirate one..

It'sw good to see Microsoft trying to make amends for their mistake. I can appreciate free games from Microsoft as a reward for going platinum. Sony has been dong this for a while as already pointed out but meh, whatever.

It'sw good to see Microsoft trying to make amends for their mistake. I can appreciate free games from Microsoft as a reward for going platinum. Sony has been dong this for a while as already pointed out but meh, whatever.

Microsoft too has been giving free games away and this was planned before people got sour.

This is great because I feel that Microsoft is realizing that they can learn from Playstation and adopt some of their policy. I definitely think this is a good thing for gamers because competitions means that the consumers will benefit in the long run

This is great because I feel that Microsoft is realizing that they can learn from Playstation and adopt some of their policy. I definitely think this is a good thing for gamers because competitions means that the consumers will benefit in the long run

Well it did take Microsoft years to implement. Sony has had this policy for a while now, and only now, Microsoft has thought about doing this. A bit late, but at least they gave us something. Hopefully, the next game would be something great, even better than Fable II!

been playing fable3 its not bad for free... looking forward to the next release in a few days.

i think what they are really trying to do is get the community more comfortable with all digital games/downloads. your getting a free game but you have to download it on your system its forcing people to at least use the market place and xb live and get use to it.

i will admit for my first full digital game i like not having to load a disk.. i personally have only sold/traded in 1 game in all of my systems... if they allow steam/cloud purchases with the xb1 i could really get into it. for example boarderlands2 is really cheap on steam right now with the dlc/maps. if their was a game i held out on and dropped to 30bux or 40 with all the dlc id be more apt to purchase it online/market place.

ive got a good bit of power up points from game stop but have never used them. 3 systems,ipad2 and my games over last 5 years or so... i only just activated my power up ploints but i have a ton.. with xb1 an all my pre order stuff i should be able to get most anything on their site lol.

Back