Ubisoft explains lack of Assassin's Creed on PS Vita this year

Clark Bruce

Ubisoft explains lack of Assassin's Creed on PS Vita this year - Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag for PS4 News

Developer Ubisoft has their hands full this year, with two of their highly anticipated titles, Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed IV releasing later this year. So now the developer is explaining the reason for their not being a Vita version of Assassin's Creed IV. They state that the game is so expansive, that it required the attention of the whole development team and decided it was best for the game to be released on current and next gen consoles.

That's probably for the best. The franchise as a whole has already been diluted and overused. Any more games are just ruining the franchise even more, what the Vita needs is some solid exclusive titles, not reused franchises. Good riddance if you ask me.

Understandable. I hope the next Assassin's Creed game on Vita isn't as buggy as Liberation. I like Liberation, but it's really buggy... but I still think it's less buggy than what AC3 was at launch, but that's like saying it's not as buggy as Skyrim.

Understandable. I hope the next Assassin's Creed game on Vita isn't as buggy as Liberation. I like Liberation, but it's really buggy... but I still think it's less buggy than what AC3 was at launch, but that's like saying it's not as buggy as Skyrim.

Back