Xbox One Ubisoft talks Watchdogs

noblesserai

It's a pretty well written piece and has a lot of info from Ubisoft Montreal, who are developing the game, on why hacktavists inspired Watch Dogs. They talk a lot about different groups and individuals that you might have heard of including Anonymous. I thought it was a pretty interesting read.

Ubisoft talk Insipiration

It's a good read. Well, I did like that they had this game related to hacking in a sense but in a good and fashionably action typed way. I like the game play that I've seen from the game and the integration of hacking in it to control the environment is a great idea.

Yeah, game is going out this year. This game has made me really intrigued, since they added factors like hacking on the game play (which by the way makes this game interesting enough). I like the look of the game personally. Though at first it did look like GTA. But turns out it is a lot better.

Yeah, game is going out this year. This game has made me really intrigued, since they added factors like hacking on the game play (which by the way makes this game interesting enough). I like the look of the game personally. Though at first it did look like GTA. But turns out it is a lot better.

Yup, looking forward to it. I'm getting this on PC ('cuz my brother wants it. Hahah. And I got no Xbox One) but yah, this game is looking better and better. This is the first time developers are inspired by the hackers of the modern world. This may also be the first time a game uses the hacking as a main staple in the gameplay. So this is going to be sweet.

It's a good read. Well, I did like that they had this game related to hacking in a sense but in a good and fashionably action typed way. I like the game play that I've seen from the game and the integration of hacking in it to control the environment is a great idea.

It's funny how most people weren't impressed at first but now, as we approach the release date, we're getting more and more intrigued and excited for this. And seeing the developers' thoughts on this game just ups the awesomeness to the game, especially that part about the hacker inspiration.

I like the hacker inspiration. And I also like the gameplay elements, especially the fact that the environment is your playground. Man, that kinda excites me. Hacking money, hacking cars, hacking cameras.... O_O Holy cow.

I like the hacker inspiration. And I also like the gameplay elements, especially the fact that the environment is your playground. Man, that kinda excites me. Hacking money, hacking cars, hacking cameras.... O_O Holy cow.

You can hack just about anything on the game as long as you're within range. I'm gonna totally love this game.

You can hack just about anything on the game as long as you're within range. I'm gonna totally love this game.

Yeah, and it's nice that they added sorta like a max payne similar mode for the character to shoot quicker while the others are moving like super slow motion.

Yeah, and it's nice that they added sorta like a max payne similar mode for the character to shoot quicker while the others are moving like super slow motion.

Doing max payne style plus hacking is the beauty of this game.

You know, it was right for them to delay the game. After all the GTA V craziness we went through, now we're kinda ready to move on into the next phase of GTA-like gameplay: the hacking. Plus, add to the hacking attacks that's been plaguing us for so long and yes, looks like this game is going to fill in the crave to be hackers ourselves.

You know, it was right for them to delay the game. After all the GTA V craziness we went through, now we're kinda ready to move on into the next phase of GTA-like gameplay: the hacking. Plus, add to the hacking attacks that's been plaguing us for so long and yes, looks like this game is going to fill in the crave to be hackers ourselves.

Yeah, true. A GTA-like game but hacking as the main essential feature? It's a very first for the gaming world. Hacking gets such a bad rep these days but Watch_Dogs gives us gamers a chance to see what hackers could do on a daily basis, and to do it ourselves. That's scary and yet awesome.

Doing max payne style plus hacking is the beauty of this game.

Max Payne?.... ah, the slo-mo. Yeah. And yes, hacking too. I'm just curious what other hacking we can do. Can we hack the government? Can we hack secret codes for secret stuff? And what is the extent of the multiplayer? Oh man lots of good stuff.

Max Payne?.... ah, the slo-mo. Yeah. And yes, hacking too. I'm just curious what other hacking we can do. Can we hack the government? Can we hack secret codes for secret stuff? And what is the extent of the multiplayer? Oh man lots of good stuff.

I hope that we can play Co-op on this and possibly have an option to hack even other facilities.

We love the game already, even if it's still not out. I hope to see more good things about this game. I've read a lot lately about Watch Dogs and most of the things that they have said about it were good. Even on the other forums that I've read. This game is going to be one of my favorites.

Back