Xbox One Uninstalling Games & My Games and Apps

NeoDestiny

I uninstalled Killer Instinct and when I go into My Games and Apps at the very end there is a faded Killer Instinct box and when I click the box it sends me to the Store to install the game again.

Why does Microsoft leave that there? If I have a game installed on my PC and I uninstall the game the shortcut will vanish because it makes sense.

I uninstalled Killer Instinct and when I go into My Games and Apps at the very end there is a faded Killer Instinct box and when I click the box it sends me to the Store to install the game again.

Why does Microsoft leave that there? If I have a game installed on my PC and I uninstall the game the shortcut will vanish because it makes sense.

I'm not sure why it's still there but I did uninstall a game recently on my Xbox One and it didn't leave any trace. Have you checked any online tips about it?

I'm assuming it's because unlike the 360 there's no way to access your previously purchased list.

Maybe it's there for convenience sake. You know, in case you want to re-install the game and having it there eases thing up so you don't have to go search for it. Should have included an option to hide it as well, it's going to get crowded when more games are released.

same as iphone pp store.apps.

in the cloud it eaves a trace of the app itself.. in case u ever want to go back and re download something you have had

i did this with espn app.. i already hadt he nfl app

Maybe it's there for convenience sake. You know, in case you want to re-install the game and having it there eases thing up so you don't have to go search for it. Should have included an option to hide it as well, it's going to get crowded when more games are released.

Probably something added just in case you accidentally uninstall it and want to have it back.

same as iphone pp store.apps.

in the cloud it eaves a trace of the app itself.. in case u ever want to go back and re download something you have had

i did this with espn app.. i already hadt he nfl app

Yeah I figured this was the case because in the top right corner of the box there is a little cloud icon.

I just don't like having clutter on my desktop, phone, and now Xbox One. I delete all the icons I never use.

I'm just glad this is my only minor issue with the Xbox One lol

Back