Unturned

WorkingGamer

From
Las Vegas
So Unturned is a F2P game recently released on Steam, been out for almost a week now I believe.
It is essentially a DayZ/Rust style game with the graphics of something like Black Shades which is not completely terrible.
It seems to get an update each day at the moment, small things but still, which is certianly nice. It let's you build a base, find numerous different weapons and gain skills from experince while killing zombies which can benefit you.
Also for a F2P game it does not have very many limits on what you can do, people who pay the $5 get a special server type and some cosmetic stuff mostly which is nice.

Doesn't look like much but I have had a surprisingly fun time with it and do actually quite enjoy how it's going.

[video=youtube;QthD-_rrjPw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QthD-_rrjPw[/video]

It looks neat but I'm tired of all these survival games. It's getting a bit old..

I installed Unturned just yesterday and I find it surprisingly hard! I'm always getting eaten by a hoard of zombies before the first night. Much more harder than DayZ or rust in my opinion!

Back