Upcoming Games

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by sunkist2012, Feb 16, 2012.

1. sunkist2012

sunkist2012 New Member

What new and upcoming games are you looking forward to? I have my eye on the newest Tomb Raider game, which is said to take place before the original game.

2. 360vixen

360vixen New Member

I feel like there's a real lack of them coming out, actually. Just a few months ago during the holiday season, there was like a deluge of attractive games, but now that period has come and gone, it seems like we're in a real drought. I have my eye on Lollipop Chainsaw, but that's going to be released at a "TBA" time in 2012.

3. France9

France9 New Member

What the heck is Lollipop chainsaw - those 2 words don't sound quite right together! Honestly the kids have not asked for any new games yet. I have been too busy to look to see what is coming out.

4. welsman13

welsman13 New Member

hoping for a james bond game!

5. carbon seller

carbon seller New Member

6. marriejonsan

marriejonsan New Member

USA
    Homefront 2 is the upcoming game. I have waiting for coming this game. Because I am a bigger fan of playing game........

7. darbella

darbella New Member

I always keep an eye out when I visit any store that sells games, right now a drought is right. I have not seen anything eye catching but its either hunt when you can like I am or pay insane prices around the holiday times.