Xbox One UPDATED: The Wolf Among Us Episode 1 free on Xbox Live Marketplace

I loved episode one, and I like what they've done to Fable though I am wondering how they are going to write themselves out of the hole that they've gotten into to. Still it's a great start and I can't wait for episode two. I'm a bit reluctant to play it again since I'm very comfortable with my decisions but if you haven't played it yet then I highly recommend it.

Yeah, this was a great first episode. Definitely a great way to sell a lot of season passes by giving this episode for free. I wonder how it will compare to the sales on The Walking Dead, although you can't really compare the sales since TWD is insanely popular and Wolf is an unknown. I wouldn't have bought the first episode or bought the season pass like I plan to w/o having played this episode.

Yeah, this was a great first episode. Definitely a great way to sell a lot of season passes by giving this episode for free. I wonder how it will compare to the sales on The Walking Dead, although you can't really compare the sales since TWD is insanely popular and Wolf is an unknown. I wouldn't have bought the first episode or bought the season pass like I plan to w/o having played this episode.

While sales will surely be less, I'm sure the new found popularity of the studio will boost sales.

It really is a good game and I highly recommend it if you haven't played it yet. If you enjoyed the Walking Dead (Telltale series) then you'll like this. I also believe that if you're a fan of the Fable series you'll enjoy this too even though it's a prequel and I'm curious to see how they get past some of the story choice. Either way it's a great game and I can't wait for episode 2.

I played the first episode and when in thinking it was going to be okay but it turned out to be absolutely amazing and I can not wait for the next episodes. Tell Tale seems to know how to make a good game it just sucks that they seem to like to do that with a million different games at the same time because they are working on Wolf, WD:S2, I think a Jurassic Park game and maybe at least one other thing; their developement process just urks me so much.

I played the first episode and when in thinking it was going to be okay but it turned out to be absolutely amazing and I can not wait for the next episodes. Tell Tale seems to know how to make a good game it just sucks that they seem to like to do that with a million different games at the same time because they are working on Wolf, WD:S2, I think a Jurassic Park game and maybe at least one other thing; their developement process just urks me so much.

No Jurassic Park, it came out a while back. They are working on Game of Thrones and Borderlands

While sales will surely be less, I'm sure the new found popularity of the studio will boost sales.

This is true. The Walking Dead was a popular franchise so the game kind of leeched off of its popularity, especially with the show being fairly new back then... but Telltale became popular enough thanks to it that I'm sure there'll be no issue selling Wolf Among Us, since it provides a similar experience in a vastly different setting. Hell, I didn't know about the Fables series until Wolf Among Us was announced as "Telltale's next game".

Really happy for Telltale now, been a fan of them for a while already so it's nice to see them getting such recognition with their new games. I wonder if they will ever go back to make a 4th season of Sam & Max, though! Would be a nice break from the story-focused games since Sam & Max would hopefully be more puzzle-focused, like classic adventure games.

Just as a heads up if you haven't read the comics avoid them, it will ruin some of the plotlines.
If you have read the comics play it anyway it covers events before the graphic novel.

Back