Updates on Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6: Patriots

Discussion in 'Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6: Patriots' started by thecreed4life, Mar 26, 2014.

1. thecreed4life

thecreed4life New Member

So probably a lot of you wondering: what is going on with this damn game? Why aren't there any announcements with this? Well here's some news, courtesy of the Wiki page (along with the sources):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy's_Rainbow_6:_Patriots

So basically, Ubisoft is trying to get the true meaning to what it means to make this game the Rainbow Six. Well, all we can do is wait and see what they can do.

2. diamondback8

diamondback8 New Member

Ahhh... so that's why. Well, still glad the game is getting developed. I'm just wondering how it's gonna be like when release day approaches.

3. jstep

jstep Super Moderator

The D
    Clan:
    HBC
    Seriously Ubi?! Get of your ass and finish this. I still pop in RSV2 from time to time to play Terrorist Hunt with friends. Heck, people STILL play the online multiplayer and the game came out around this time in 2008! We need/desperately want a new Rainbow Six title. Although I'd have to take like a week long vacation if/when it does come out because you won't be able to pull me away from my console!! :)

4. ragnafable11

ragnafable11 New Member

Same here. I will have a lot of time for this game once it's out because I will save more time for it.

5. spark_777

spark_777 New Member

Wahahahaha. Vegas 2 is that popular huh? A friend of mine suggested I copy his game one time 'cuz he was so eager to get it on with me on multiplayer. Guess Rainbow Six really matters a lot.

6. diamondback8

diamondback8 New Member

Vegas 2 is still getting the fans. Yup, you right sparky: Rainbow Six STILL matters.

7. Dom0411

Dom0411 New Member

Yes it does. It's just one of the best games that I've played in a long time.

8. Fullmetalpanic009

Fullmetalpanic009 New Member

Rainbow six is just one of the games that I never grow tired playing. I can definitely play this game over and over.

9. diamondback8

diamondback8 New Member

Better hope Ubisoft does it justice. It'll be quite a while before we see this Patriots entry get released.

10. ragnafable11

ragnafable11 New Member

I hope so. I mean man, they have to, unless the game would be pointless to play.

11. marthyrocks

marthyrocks New Member

Yeah, that's gonna suck. There's a COD, Battlefield and now, Titanfall. Does Ubisoft got more tricks up their sleeves to really make it awesome for us? We'll see.

12. thedoodseven

thedoodseven New Member

We shall see indeed. Better hope it's got something new and not some "same old, same old" stuff.

13. spark_777

spark_777 New Member

Yeah, I hope so too. Better hope it's not indeed. I don't want it to be another COD.

14. thecreed4life

thecreed4life New Member

Oh god no. I don't want it to be end up as another COD. But at least Ubisoft is doing something about this.

15. diamondback8

diamondback8 New Member

Or no, hope they don't turn Rainbow Six as another Assassin's Creed!

16. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

I hope not man. I've been a fan of Rainbow six for the longest time. It would really be bad to see another mishap like what happened to assassin's creed.

17. Dom0411

Dom0411 New Member

It won't be like Assassins creed man. (Keeping my fingers crossed)

18. ragnafable11

ragnafable11 New Member

We better pray it doesn't happen man. This ain't something that should go bad.

19. diamondback8

diamondback8 New Member

Right? Oh boy. No no no no. I don't want it to happen. I don't want it to be Assassin's Creed. Ubisoft, you'd better not do it.

20. thecreed4life

thecreed4life New Member

But considering they've taken a while to consider making Rainbow Six, I guess it means that they're taking careful consideration to really make this game awesome then.