Xbox One User updated list of Xbox One keyboard and mouse compatible games

Matheus Oliveira

Hi everyone!

In the last few weeks, I started playing on Xbox one using keyboard and mouse, but only a handful of games have support to this input method to this day. And as Microsoft Store does not have a tag for games that support this input method, players who want to use it need to rely on other methods to discover games that have support to KBM.

I'm sure many of you know and/or used some sites that provides a list of Xbox One games with KBM support, but none of them (at least the most popular ones I know) are user updated. It is not easy to suggest a new game to be added to those lists (for example, I tried to add HyperDot in two different sites, but got no answer when contacting the maintainers)

With that in mind, I developed a website to be a user updated list of Xbox One keyboard and mouse supported games. Anyone can easily suggest a new game to be added. A description about how to get KBM input working for that game can also be added (some games need you to change Input Device on game settings, or only work in some parts of the game, etc), as we don't have a default method that works for all games (ideally, they should all be plug and play, no extra settings to get it working, but that is what we have for now).

Any feedback on what could be improved on the website would be much appreciated. And I hope, by increasing visibility to this function (keyboard and mouse support), more and more developers start adding it to their games in a reasonable way (because, of course, some games need to have separate lobbies for Controller players and KBM players and that is only natural).

Link to access the website is this one: https://xboxkbm.herokuapp.com/

And if you like the project and have a Reddit account, consider checking out my post there on r/xboxone! The more visibility, the more updated the list gets. Here's the link for the post: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/gw0dex/user_updated_list_of_xbox_one_keyboard_and_mouse/

Thank you for reading! =)

Back