Value of the Nintendo Wii

No more than $50 dollars. Gamestop sells used Wiis for $70 bucks. I'm not even sure they would give you $50 for it.

Just the console? How many controllers? Does it work well? Cables are all good? Any extra peripherals?
I think for the core console you won't be getting more than 70$, specially because of the Wii U, which has backwards compatibility already.

Just the console? How many controllers? Does it work well? Cables are all good? Any extra peripherals?
I think for the core console you won't be getting more than 70$, specially because of the Wii U, which has backwards compatibility already.

Gamestop sells them for $70 used. There is no way you are getting $70 dollars for a Wii with no games. That would make zero sense from Gamestop's perspective.

I sold my Wii last year to this moron for $180 yeah I know right I was sure lucky. I didn't scam him that's just what he offered.

Really $180. I sold mine for $60 didnt even make $100 but you are sure lucky

I sold my Wii last year to this moron for $180 yeah I know right I was sure lucky. I didn't scam him that's just what he offered.

Wow, hat is awesome. It has been quite a bit of time since the Wii was $180 new. You sure got an amazing deal there.

I finally sold mine and got $150.00 for it including the games and the extras that I had gotten with it. I hated to part with it but needed the cash. I really enjoyed playing on it, lots of fun and good exercise.

If you are just selling the console itself, don't expect to get any more than 50 to 70 dollars for it. On the other hand, if you have some extra controllers or games to throw in you'll obviously get some more money. The Wii is not really a seller right now, people just don't care for it really. If I were you I would hold onto it and mod it.

Gamestop sells them for $70 used. There is no way you are getting $70 dollars for a Wii with no games. That would make zero sense from Gamestop's perspective.

Well, then you don't sell it to Gamestop, do you?

Back