Verifying account difficulty

Thundercat64

Hello! Been using my Xbox account since 2006 or 2007 and I am locked out. Says I need to verify it and I've entered in all the information it requires and still says unfortunately cannot authorize me... I've called and spoken to someone and it didn't nothing. They wouldn't listen to me when I said I did all the steps and they won't give me any confidential info (as per policy) but they won't let me give them any further information to prove it's my account. Tried using my Xbox series x device ID and the 360 consoles ID. I'm at a loss.

Hello! Been using my Xbox account since 2006 or 2007 and I am locked out. Says I need to verify it and I've entered in all the information it requires and still says unfortunately cannot authorize me... I've called and spoken to someone and it didn't nothing. They wouldn't listen to me when I said I did all the steps and they won't give me any confidential info (as per policy) but they won't let me give them any further information to prove it's my account. Tried using my Xbox series x device ID and the 360 consoles ID. I'm at a loss.
Hello,
You are at a loss and you will likely never retrieve your account back ever.
I know to well about that as I tried for 4 days to retrieve mine back, all I did was put in a request to change my old Gmail account that I used to log into my Xbox to my Outlook email and 30 days later, Microsoft blocked my Outlook email like a press of a key, when I log into Xbox with my old Gmail email, it says they want to send a code to my Outlook email, the one they blocked for no reason.
About a thousand bucks in games no longer to ever see again.
There is no support at Microsoft anymore and there is only one way to talk with a real person on the phone, call the number in your area and say your a business and when prompted say you want to buy something, someone will answer the phone in 10 to 15 seconds, because they are only for money not support.

Back