Xbox One Want early "hands on" time with Xbox One?

spleendingo

From
Michigan
Microsoft is letting gamers get early hands on time with the Xbox One in select cities. Larry Hryb is taking it on the road starting September 19th. If you're lucky enough to live near any of these locations, you have to let us know the details! I do not, but that's what I get for living in Michigan. First we have to deal with the Lions for football season, now this lol.

Here's the link for the dates and times. :)

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...offers-fans-early-hands-on-with-xbox-one.aspx

Microsoft is letting gamers get early hands on time with the Xbox One in select cities. Larry Hryb is taking it on the road starting September 19th. If you're lucky enough to live near any of these locations, you have to let us know the details! I do not, but that's what I get for living in Michigan. First we have to deal with the Lions for football season, now this lol.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...offers-fans-early-hands-on-with-xbox-one.aspx

Well you have the Tigers as well, and they are contenders for the big game every year. At least you are not obligated to be a Browns fan, and face continual heartbreak...

I don't live near any either :( Cheer up though, you got Reggie till he gets injured (which he will) lol

I could've sworn there was a Microsoft store in the Washington, D.C. area and even if it weren't, since when do you NOT go to NYC, DC or LA for a mini showcase? Or, Montreal or Toronto for Canada? Interesting choices for this entire thing.

Really cool but I don't live near any of those places, unless I wanted to do an 8 hour drive in which case that gas money would amount to what I needed to buy the actual Xbox One. :/

That's awfully nice. I'd rather wait until it releases though. It's not like I'd be able to get to any of these places anyway though. I'd love to hear first hand reviews though.

It's really unfortunate that I will not e able to participate since I am from India. Well, we are cursed :(

I was able to get hands on already buddy. :) Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for posting that information for us. Unfortunately, I live no where near any of those places. It would have been cool to test it out before, but it's not worth a crazy long road trip. I'll just have to wait until the release in November, with everyone else...

Too far away for me, but that dude that posted the video on Youtube about the Xbox One he got earlier must have got it.

That's not fair. I'm nowhere near any of those cities. I'd have to drive to Edmonton to check it out before the masses get their hands on it. Boo! I guess that's life in the middle of nowhere in the northeast. I am surprised that they are going to Edmonton of all the canadian cities. You'd think that Toronto or Vancouver would have gotten dibs.

Man, they should come to Vancouver. I am even sure Vancouver is much bigger than Edmonton. I don't get how they got to pick Edmonton because I would have guessed that they would have picked Seattle or Vancouver because in the North West coast, they are the biggest cities. Oh well, Ill just have to wait for the Xbox one to release.

I was able to get hands on already buddy. :) Let me know if you have any questions!

I have so many questions there may not be enough internet to cover the answers lol! I guess the main things, for me, are how the dashboard looks and how easy is it to navigate? Does the new controller make a difference and is there a learning curve to using it as far as "muscle memory" goes? And can I still dress up my avatar like a virtual Barbie doll? I mean, you know, IF I actually did that. I said IF. Don't judge me. I get bored sometimes.

BTW, I am jealous of your good fortune. :)

I guess I have to look out for a tour near me. However, a small sample of playing time is not going to do much more but make me mad that I have to quit and move on.

Back