Xbox One watch dogs no 1080 on ps4/xb1

sc_shark

ive posted before im past the 1080 hype train,, i just want good games that play well.

with that said

The game also looks great on both generations of consoles,” the post reads. “On new-gen systems the game will run at 900p on PS4 and 792p on Xbox One, at 30 frames-per-second on both consoles.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai...esolution-for-watch-dogs-on-ps4-and-xbox-one/

im sure a few hurt hurt kids and editors will him and haw and make a big deal of it all.. but for me im ok with it. game still looks very good and the dynamics are refreshing. im on the fence with finances if it will be a launch title for me or if i will watch a ton of twitch and get my fix.

I don't understand this choice at all. Even if the game does look good on 900p, I don't see a reason why it can't be 1080, it's a widely implemented resolution that most people have access to now.
I'm sure the game will still look good, but it's not up to what is considered the standard nowadays.

i would say building 1080 is much harder than 900... we didn't really get 1080 on xb360 a few games towards the end.. why u may think 1080 is the standard that really only apply's to tv and recorded content.. not in something you are building.

im perfectly fine with 720 or 900 in reality.. some of the xb1 games are beautiful and are at 720/900 even on ps4.. im not sold on required 1080 gameplay.. i dont think forza5 or rise are any better with 1080 gameplay.. and really think 900 on either game would be more than acceptable and would not notice a thing.

The 720 is fine, disappointing for an AAA game like watchdog, but fine. As long as the game run smooth on my console I'm fine !

Back