Xbox 360 We just got one!

spirited

Okay, so we are a little behind in the times of technology. Nonetheless, I am really excited! We just got an Xbox 360 and Kinect system the other day. Does anyone have any suggestions on good games to buy? We don't have any. :(

We got our Kinect & Xbox360 not too long ago as well. Actually, it might have been around Thanksgiving time last year. There was a sale, I believe & we snatched one up at a pretty good price.

Do you have another console system? What types of games do you prefer? A good family game for the Kinect is the Kinect Adventures and any of the dancing games. If you like role playing games, go for Fable, Oblivion or Skyrim.

Congratulations on your purchase! We've had our Xbox 360 for a while now, but we still don't have a Kinect. :( The only Kinect game I've ever had the chance to play is Dance Central, and if you like dance games, I would definitely recommend it. As far as non-Kinect games are concerned, I like Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and L.A. Noire, while my husband likes Skyrim, Halo and Call of Duty.

Back