Weird Bathroom Moments

SeanM

Have you ever used those urinals with the chest level partitions, and a guy comes in so you glance over at his face and return to your business, at this point you feel eyes on you so look once again, and he makes eye locking stairdown, and holds your gaze for like 15 seconds of hell, while your junk is in your hands, who does that?

I've had that moment in the bathroom when I'm trying to drop the kids off at the pool and someone's talking to me about it. "You should've used the handicap stall, it has that rail. Make sure you've got enough toilet paper, no one likes an emergency."

Had to pee and was at the bowling alley. Some lady takes her son into the ladies room with her and leaves him walking around while she goes into a stall. I look up and the kid (around 5 or 6 years old) has his face pressed up against my door and he's just standing there staring at me through the crack. I stared back thinking he'd go away, but it didn't work, it just made it more awkward. :(

I've never encountered an awkward/weird bathroom moment, because I'll never use public bathrooms. Idc how bad I need to use the bathroom, those things are beyond unsanitary.

I remember when this couple were making out in the library restroom. It only got more weird when I decided to use the restroom anyway and they didn't stop.

Had to pee and was at the bowling alley. Some lady takes her son into the ladies room with her and leaves him walking around while she goes into a stall. I look up and the kid (around 5 or 6 years old) has his face pressed up against my door and he's just standing there staring at me through the crack. I stared back thinking he'd go away, but it didn't work, it just made it more awkward. :(

That had to be way past awkward.

Not so much weird as dickish, but in middle school and high school MetalSwift and company would turn off the restroom light when someone was using a stall and throw wet paper napkins over the top. I've gotten wetnap bombed several times :mad:

Haha...This thread makes me laugh. I've never used a urinal, only smoked in the boys bathroom with some friends once during a school dance. My hubby swears that his favorite game (way to mess with people) when someone is taking a dump is to make an explosion sound and say "You sunk my Battleship!" I would never have the nerve to say something like that, but I can only imagine...

lol I had the same game as your husband. Would stand around outside a stall and talk to someone about the person taking a dump. Outside of that, banging on the door and taking all the toilet paper and leaving only a sheet or the industrial grade paper napkins (the rough ones where you can still see the pulp).

Didn't smoke in the boys room, used to shoot a lot of dice, run a "find the card" thing, and graffiti.

Not so much weird as dickish, but in middle school and high school MetalSwift and company would turn off the restroom light when someone was using a stall and throw wet paper napkins over the top. I've gotten wetnap bombed several times :mad:

I deny any of this happened.

That really is dickish. Wow.

I've never run into a bad or awkward moment in a bathroom. I tend to keep to myself and ignore everyone in there.

The weirdest bathroom moment I had was when I went to use it and someone was already in a stall. They flushed, you could hear the toilet was in distress, and then you heard "Oh ****. Oh ****, man!" followed by the ratling of the door and water splashing on the floor.

Oh god, bus station bathrooms. They're right below gas station bathrooms.

Oh gas station bathrooms. That weird moment when you turn on the light and there's a funeral rat in there looking at you like "Close that door." Note this is for the outdoor bathrooms, the ones not connected to the main building.

...yeah, I'm looking at you 76. You nothin' happenin' gas station :mad:

You've never heard "nothing happening" being from Florida? It sounds worse when heard verbally from MetalSwift since he says it in such a "You're trespassing, son" tone.

Back