Xbox One Weird Glitch

xSaVx Carnage

So today i was playing some Madden 25 and then i said "Xbox Home" and it went home and i did some things and then went back to Madden 25 but when i started playing i noticed the outline of my pins and my home page on the screen it was very faint but i could def see it...has anyone else had that problem or is aware of it?

I haven't had any issues with it currently. So I don't know if this is probably just a glitch or not. Either way, have you tried checking online about it? This might be the 1st case on this game. Well, I hope this is the last.

I haven't had any issues with it currently. So I don't know if this is probably just a glitch or not. Either way, have you tried checking online about it? This might be the 1st case on this game. Well, I hope this is the last.

Hey, Same here, no issues. Might be an isolated case.

I hijacked this thread instead of starting a new one, but anyone else having any issues at all?

I have had a couple things happen in the last 2 weeks and now getting a little worried.

I had Skype not be able to make any calls, just bleeped and back to Skype. Had to unplug to fix.

Kinect would totally not work a couple times, even if I got up and stood right in front of it. I have
adjusted the settings a bunch of times.

I had the Xbox One menus with a blank TV picture, not the hdmi error screen, with just a TV icon there. Then I received something like "TV app took a long time to respond". Nothing I did fixed it except to unplug.

I also received the TV "hdmi error", but this fixed itself after a few seconds, must be a handshake issue.

Last night I switched the disc from COD to Ryse and it would not recognize the disc, kept saying to put
in a usable disc. I popped it in and out 4-5 times then it finally worked.

I have had the tv issue where it says it took to long to find the tv. The only thing so far that fixes that issue is the cache reset. You dont need to unplug, cache reset will do the same thing. I find this usually happens if i switch my tv with the xbox one from the xbox to a dvd player using another hdmi port on the tv. When i go back to the original xbox hdmi on the tv, it loses the pairing with the tv causeing the tv took to long error. Resetting cache or unplugging is the only known fix so far. Have not had the other issues you mentioned.

I hijacked this thread instead of starting a new one, but anyone else having any issues at all?

I have had a couple things happen in the last 2 weeks and now getting a little worried.

I had Skype not be able to make any calls, just bleeped and back to Skype. Had to unplug to fix.

Kinect would totally not work a couple times, even if I got up and stood right in front of it. I have
adjusted the settings a bunch of times.

I had the Xbox One menus with a blank TV picture, not the hdmi error screen, with just a TV icon there. Then I received something like "TV app took a long time to respond". Nothing I did fixed it except to unplug.

I also received the TV "hdmi error", but this fixed itself after a few seconds, must be a handshake issue.

Last night I switched the disc from COD to Ryse and it would not recognize the disc, kept saying to put
in a usable disc. I popped it in and out 4-5 times then it finally worked.

Have you tired a hard reset? Meaning disconnect the power to ensure the cache clears?

Yes. It's strange, everything will work fine for days/weeks then all of a sudden all this.

Kinect since the last upgrade seems to be the biggest problem. I was one of the loudest and biggest supporters
of it and now it's next to useless a lot. I try saying something 1-2 times then just grab the controller and give up.

I would say it's probably time to get in touch with support. Because if you're having these issues and not seeing answers online, you may need to talk to Microsoft's tech support. Hopefully you won't have to go to the hassle of going up tiers, but you never know.

Back