Xbox 360 What 360 game will you never let go of?

Shana

So with the new console coming out I ask, what 360 game will you never be able to let go of? I guess it could be more then one game, but what game will you keep playing no matter what?

Wow... this is such a good question I think I'm going to have to come back with my answer later... Time to put some thought into this!

I got to say my fifa games and my GTA games. Those are my 2 favorite game titles.

It's weird but I'm going to hold onto my Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. I still actually play them and have quite a bit of equipment as well. Also I'll hold onto my GTA stuff. The new one especially. Always have a blast. Still have my originals from the PS2 actually. That's when I thought they were going to ban the game. I wanted to make sure I had a copy.

I would either say Halo 3 or Forza 4. Those two are pretty good to comeback and have some good old time fun, just playing alone or with a bunch of friends.

I'm never going to give up Call of Duty: Black Ops. It was my first Call of Duty, so being a CoD fanboy it's a very sentimental game. I don't even play the game anymore. I just have it laying around collecting dust. I have more than 20 days clocked in that game, and have been max prestige for a long time.

I would have to say GTA, however I'm fine just playing that on PS. CoD though I prefer to play that on Xbox, and Forza won't be boring to me for another few year :D

Well, it might be Gears Of Wars. Never played a TPS like that one. Truly EPIC.

I'd never let go of the Army of TWO games. Love that stuff.

BTW: At first I was gonna say Dark Souls but then I remembered I have the PC version, heheheh....

None of them. I am not the collector of games. Not too fond of it. Once I play through a game, I don't give it another go.

I could just never relinquish any of my Halo games... Being the first Xbox game I played back in 2004 Halo 2 had so much re-playability and this was multiplied in Halo 3. I have never spent so much time on a game with friends playing a variety of game modes and then going back to do it all again... Call of Duty had nothing like this and those of us who remember the glory days of Halo 2 and 3 will most likely feel the same way as no game released in the years to come will equal those custom games and Big Team Battles that we were all apart of in Halo 3.

So with the new console coming out I ask, what 360 game will you never be able to let go of? I guess it could be more then one game, but what game will you keep playing no matter what?

Wow... this is such a good question I think I'm going to have to come back with my answer later... Time to put some thought into this!

We tend to hold on to all of the games that we buy; I'm not much of one to trade them in or sell them after paying $50+ for them! As far as which games I'll go back and play though, probably the Grand Theft Auto games for sure, along with the Assassin's Creed titles, Red Dead, and L.A. Noire.

None of them. I am not the collector of games. Not too fond of it. Once I play through a game, I don't give it another go.

Really? You don't have any games you keep around at all? What about party games? How do you ever really finish those? I have random party games for when people come over so we can have a good time. And I've beat the first gears of war I don't know how many times now with different friends because it's just fun to play!

Probably either the Mass Effect or Dragon Age series. Even though they're multi platform, my saves are on the 360.

GTA IV for sure :)

Halo 3 i am sticking with for sure.

Same here. I think that Halo 3 hit a cross section in terms of progress for FPS console gaming and ease of use in the multiplayer area. The dev team did an incredible job in making a multiplayer experience so unlike any other that was on the market at the time. Even when we look past the multiplayer aspect of Halo 3 and just go straight to the gameplay you realize how well designed it was. The game was fast, but not sloppy, extreme, but not stupid, and accessible while being open to hardcore gamers.

There isn't a game out there that has struck me the way Halo 3 has. It might be that Halo 3 came out during my heyday as a gamer (highschooler) but I don't think it's just nostalgia washing over me. I might have to give the disc a spin tonight just to relive it a little bit.

Mass Effect Trilogy. Maybe one day ill be able to get them on my computer but i will always keep my Trilogy case for my love of the game :)

Halo 3 and Fallout 3!
Only games i've tried to get all the achievements in and purchased almost all DLCs for solely because of how much fun the games were!

As long as I keep the actual console which I'm not 100% on I'll definitely still keep my Halo collection of games, probably the best exclusive series in my opinion.

Back