Xbox 360 What are your must-have 360 games?

One_chic_gamer

A lot of people own the One now but still have their old 360, me included. There are a lot of games that I couldn't bear to part with on 360, which is why I decided to keep the console instead of trading it in. Which 360 games did you like enough to persuade you to keep your old console?

Hmm.. I like pretty much all of the Assassin's Creed games that came out on 360, with the exception of the very first one where you play as Altair. I also like all the Grand Theft Auto games; they have a LOT of replay value because of all the side missions you have to complete for 100%.

Mostly exclusives, but alot of my favorite 360 exclusive games have come to PC as of late so I'm honestly not quite too sure anymore..

Like someone above said, moist of the exclusives are also available on PC now, so I don't know if I really want any of the 360 games. However, Halo series is one of the must-haves.

Let's see: the Halo series, Dark Souls series, some of the Batman games - and the list goes on. Many of them are not exclusive to the 360, few games are these days, but I played them first on the XBox so they're worth mentioning. Hopefully MS will start pushing more good exclusive games out, as it stands right now, I'd rather play the games on a powerful PC for better graphics and the availability of mods.

Yeah, I guess if you are a PC gamer and your 360 games are also on PC then it might not be worth keeping the 360 unless you already have the games and don't want to buy them again on another platform. I'm just not that much of a PC gamer and I already had the games, so I just decided to keep them + the console instead of trading them in.

My favorite are dark souls and some sport games too, like Just Dance. I'm more of a PC gamer but I'll still use my Xbox once in a while, although lately I haven't been getting too much out of since, since I got sick of most of my games. I'll usually play when I want to exercise.

As more and more games though are now being made available on the Xbox ONE from the Xbox 360 era, even though I myself and a lot of others still have their Xbox 360's, more and more people now are choosing to sell them. Microsoft are slowly fading out the support for the Xbox 360 and with the more popular games already being made available, there aren't a lot of games that people would actually miss.

I am not really sure what the reason is, but I have found that when it comes to the 360 I love using it for sports games. Maybe it is something with the controls, but I think that it is best console for these games, so my must haves are NHL and FIFA. Those are the two sports games that I play the most, but also some NBA and NFL games are fun too.

I've said before that sports games are my forte, so I know where your coming from. Most of the titles I play now on the Xbox 360 are sports games, and while you can get a lot of them now for the Xbox ONE, the 360 does do them better for some reason.

Maybe it's just because it's what we're still used to?

Back