Xbox 360 What consoles do you own besides the Xbox 360?

jardantuan

I love my Xbox, even in its dying state, but I couldn't own just an Xbox. There are so many exclusives for all three consoles that I couldn't lock myself out of by committing to a single console each generation.

This time round I went with a 360 and a Wii - I got to play any and all multiplats for the 360, as well as the likes of Mario and Zelda. I missed out on the PS3, though I may get one in a few months when they're even cheaper, but Halo made up for the PS3 exclusives I missed.

For the next generation, I'm one of the seven or eight people that own a Wii U, and I hope to get both the X1 and PS4 in time. Neither have particularly blown me away with their launch titles, so I'll hold off for a year or so, but I know that the exclusives will come thick and fast once the consoles are both up and running.

We also have a Wii, though i rarely play it anymore.

Have had my dreamcast since launch, and of course the Xbox 360

Also have a PC i play games on though i wouldnt call it a gaming PC

I have a Nintendo 64, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360 and very soon like many, an xbox one which is on preorder. i have a gameboy advance as well though im not sure where it is at the moment.

We have a 360 and a Wii, although I mostly play on PC. Used to have a PS2 as well but it's been sold since then.

Back