Original Xbox What do do with the Original Xbox?

deathbyprayer

As you may have read in the title, what should I do with my Xbox? It's just collecting dust on my shelf, I don't see any plans to play with it in the near future and besides I have no more games to play on it. Any suggestions on whet to do?

Well I gave away one of mine to one of my younger cousins. I think I am going to keep this one because I just want it for memories. I think if you look hard enough and you have a good price you could probably find someone who would be willing to buy it. I still play mine though because I really used to enjoy the games on it, but if you really really do not want it then I think you could go out and find someone who would be willing to buy it from you as a collectors item or something.

You could give one away or try and sell it online, at a gaming store, or to a friend. I'll bet that if you Googled that you would find some creative ways to sell it.

You could always mod it if you are in to that sort of stuff. You can load emulators on it and movies. You can turn that old Xbox in to a new experience with a few modifications.

how about selling, I'm sure you could use a little extra money...

Back