Xbox 360 What do you listen to when you play?

I don't listen to music when I game. I just let the sound of the game play take over. It bothers me when I can't hear the sound of the game - especially shooter games.

Of course it did. It was mostly 80s metal...but very little glam though. The closest was was pre-Dr. Feelgood Motley Crue and mid-80s post-glam/pre-groove Pantera in there. With Nitro being the only full on glam album in there.

I prefer pre-groove Pantera.That's an awesome playlist though.

If I'm in a deep grinding session, the in-game music can really, really get on my nerves. I have to listen to something else or I'll go insane. I've found techno usually does nicely. Classical if I'm in a humorous mood.

I listen to the Skyrim Dragonborn song, or some dubstep at low volume. When I game I like to hear the volume.

Something else that I like to listen to and many of you might call me weird after reading this but something that I like to listen to as I am playing games is so Tony Robbins. The guy just leaves me feeling pumped and motivated so that I am able to play in beast mode. I also listen to audiobooks as well, so while I am frying my brain playing games I am also still building it up by putting knowledge into it.

I love listening to music in the background when I am gaming. My most played album is Cruel Summer by GOOD Music. I've listend to the whole album all the way thru over 100 times.

I have to listen to the game and can't stand when people listen to anything else. I mean, game music tends to be better than any of the mainstream junk these days anyways :D

It depends. I get in moods when I want to listen to all sorts of music, but that's normally when I'm imbibing in adult beverages. Otherwise, I listen to whatever the BF is watching on TV.

I always listen to the game, honestly. Except for like... Dragon's Crown on the Vita, because the soundtrack is just so damn boring that I would rather listen to anything else but that's a rare exception and it's not even on the 360!

Honestly I can't stand not listening to the game's own music. I was the kid who could never turn the volume down on his Gameboy because Pokemon just wasn't the same without it.

It depends a lot on the type of game, if it's an RPG I like to get immersed so I will only have the game audio on, but if it's a shooter or an action game then I might have some dubstep or techno music playing in the background to pump me up :)

i listen to rnb rap. i got a whole lot of them in my music playlist so i just let it run while i play.

Mostly it depends on how much I am in the game that I am playing. If its something that I have played for awhile then I often have no sound on or music.

Back