Xbox 360 What do you think about Borderlands?

steam455

Banned
I can't even tell you how many hours I have invested in this game, but I had to guess I would say at least a 100. As you can probably tell, I really enjoy this game, but I was wondering what you guys thought about this game? Hope to hear from you guys soon!

I think it's a really good game. I'm not sure how much time I've spent on it at this point. It really does manage to suck you in and keep you engrossed.

I love it!!! Cos its pretty unique and humorous. The only problem that I have is that Borderlands one and two are almost the same, but I do still love it. One of my fave I guess.

I think Borderlands is a great game. That gamer literally has more combinations of weapons more than almost every other game combined of the same year of its release, giving it an individual factor unlike no other. The originality of the art concept and the good, fun humor keeps people amused.

I'd recommend this game.

Borderlands is great. Only 100 hours? Some of the best features were the open world system and the fact that they randomized the guns. The chest opening animations got a bit repetitious after a while, but generally, fun. Definitely it is better multiplayer (coop) though!

I really enjoyed my time playing borderlands. I had the game of the year edition so as soon as I was done with the main quest I jumped into the Dr. Ned's Zomebi Island. The game lasted me a good while, maybe close to 80 hours before I grew tired of it. The best part about it was the crap load of guns and weapons you could use. I always played with the sniper who had the bird, I would use it every time I came close to dying.

The boss battles where normally fun and challenging. The only thing I didn't like was the re-spawning of enemies in locations. I got sick of killing them after awhile. Most of the DLC was run two except for the one staring Moxie or whatever her name was.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people think Boderlands is a great game.
I got BL GOTYE and played it for around 3-4 hours and honestly, it just bored me.
I liked the RPG element of it but, it was just so repetitive and sparse in terms of action and the frequency of it that I ended up just not playing it for the rest of the time I had my 360.

Borderlands is a great franchise, what else did you think the guy with a Borderlands-inspired avatar and nickname would say? Both of the games are really fun and last as long as you want due to the randomized loot. I just love games with randomized loot, man.

I own Borderlands. I like the weapons system because the weapons are unique (with the possible exception of special ones that are story-related). I also really enjoy the multiplayer mode option. Not enough new games have that.

I think that Borderlands is better than Borderlands 2 , I like the story very much ,the multiplayer is really awesome.

For a first person shooter, I actually like Borderlands. I bought it a while back because my boyfriend recommended it.
I was kind of hesitant because of it being an FPS but it's not messed with me too much. The game itself is really good.

To me, it's the best series to adopt the Diablo loot/randomization system, (among other features that are derived from Diablo) and easily the best first person Diablo-esque game. The AI and enemy repetition are the only major faults I can think of, but it's not like my beloved Diablo is any better in that respect. I'd recommend Borderlands to anyone who enjoys both RPG and FPS games; this game truly is a pure mashup of said genres. There are the Bioshock games, which have RPG elements, but lean more towards being shooters, and you have Fallout 3 and NV, which lean more toward the RPG side, and Borderlands feels right in the middle to me.

Back